Avenger
2 other small ones I forget the names of

Centauri
Narn
Minbari
Shadows
Civilians (2 boxes)

1 Cylon Raider. :)

Looking for an unassembled B5 station model kit. I figure it's larger than most of the ships so the model should be huge in comparison. :)

Nezeray

Well, i`m in the process of redoing and rebasing a lot of my EA and painting up many more White Stars and VCD`s, but at the moment it comes to this (thats only a single B5 station btw, used it to hinge the angles of the pics).

Earth Alliance (and yes, I`m going for the early / third age list mainly, the crusade era will eb small with one Apollo and Warlock in the works, the Nike that prelude is makingm a single Marathon and Nemesis, and something special which i will show once the parts from mongoose aeeive, namely that EAS Titans beast from the EFNI website as a second `Lock)

P1000843.jpg

P1000842.jpg

And my ISA fleet, 4 more victory`s need to be painted as only the LE Excalibur is done so far, 17 WS are currently in the basing line and to many are still in blisters...

P1000844.jpg

and WAAAAYYY to many Furies, Bolts and Nials to go...

Where in the rulebook does it state there is space for a life outside the game??? Your all in violation of the rules then unless it can be proven otherwise...

I can field A painted fleet from about 10 races, EA, ISA, Shadows, Vorlons, Dilgar, Drazi, Vree, Brakiri, Narn, Centauri. My Drakh, Minbari & Abbai don't have a full fleet, and none of them are ALL painted (I have enough for maybe 10 Battle PL from each of the 10). I don't have a Raider fleet as such, I substitute currently, but I have started painting the D-Vs.

Additionally, my Kriegsmarine & RN have been started, but my USN is all bare metal, and I haven't really got a full IJN fleet yet.

Wulf

Since I love collecting the ships, I don´t consider any of my fleet finished - but I have quite playable fleets of painted ships of these races:

-Minbari
-EA (3rd age)
-Brakiri
-Abbai

ALL of which I´m going to expand until they have at least campaign strength...

I´ll be holding back on the Drakh until I can be sure that the casting issues have been sorted out, but I´m definitely getting me a Drakh fleet in the future...

I also still have a Pak´ fleet from AOG times; let´s wait and see what´s going to happen to them next year.

Besides those, I want at least one more League fleet (probably Drazi), and maybe a few more Shadows (I have one little ship so far), or a couple of White Stars... depends on how much time (and money! :wink: ) I have left when my son is born.

I have several painted fleets and then a bunch of unpainted stuff that I need to get finished soon. All point listings are SFOS War points.

Abbai (less than 1 War point painted, going to get a box set soon)
Ancients (all 5 ships painted)
Brakiri (6 or 7 War painted)
Centauri (over 10 War points painted, this is my primary fleet) (another 4 points to paint)
Dilgar (7 war points painted) (another 5 war points to paint)
Minbari (6 war points painted)
Pak'ma'ra (about 10 ships)
Shadow (6 war points painted)
Vorlon (1 old FA scale planet killer)

not painted
Some Drazi
1 raider ship
B5
a war point worth of Vree

Earth Alliance - 90-ish combat vessels and a couple of dozen civilians, plus a horde of Thunderbolts and Starfuries

Narn Regime - 50-ish combat vessels, three scratchbuilt civilians and complete fighter complement

Centauri Republic - 30-ish combat vessels, two scratchbuilt civilians and complete fighter complement

Minbari Federation - 15 combat vessels and their fighter complements

Shadows - 13 combat vessels and fighters

Raiders - 3 scratchbuilt combat vessels and a dozen fighters

Dilgar Imperium - 30-ish combat vessels and a mess of fighters

Of course, all those are Fleet Action scale, but they're all painted. I had a Vree fleet as well, but sold them because I was unhappy with the scale problems that fleet had.

Earth Alliance:32 ships (Early/Third Age) and 2 dozen Starfury flights

Minbari:12 ships with enough aux. craft for each

Brakiri:12 ships (and 2 Brokados on order) and 16 fighter flights

Drazi:24 ships, 14 Sky Serpents and 24 fighter flights

Other:Civilians boxed set, Orion Starbase and a pair of Raider warships and 12 or so each of Zephyr and Double-V flights.

And Wulf, I'll put my Brakiri up against your Royal Navy anytime ! :)

yayy have now fully painted all my Brakiri FA ships, bout 20 in all, and have ordered more FA Minbari, just my dilgar, 3 EA ships and numerous fighters!!!

I have 4 fleets in various stages:

Earth Alliance (Fleet box, Reinforcements, Warlock Advanced Destroyer, Sagittarius Missile Cruiser & an extra Nova Dreadnought) - 75% assembled and ready to prime

ISA (Fleet box) - 25% Assembled and ready to prime

Minbari (Fleet box, Tishat light fighters, Reinforcements & 2 AOG Sharlins) - 50% assembled and painted

Vorlons (Fleet box & 1 AOG Transport) - 0% assembled

The Centauri, Narn, Shadows, Drakh & Dilgar on next on the list, in that order.

Back