Sorry for the slow response, still recovering from brain fog, but I'll comment...
Correct, should be TL-3Some editing notes, if'n you don't mind.
- p9: The External Fabricators table states the max TL as TL3, not TL-3, which is what's implied by the description.
The TL16 version is not included, but not precluded- not everything from every supplement is included in the CSC.
- p97: Less of an editing thing, more just personal preference; Behind The Claw has the High-Performance Grav Belt; TL 16, Medium speed, 24 hours endurance, 4kg, Cr250,000. Looks like it'd fit, but then I don't know the exact margins you're working with.
Slippery page numbers... p. 93 would be the correct reference.
- p106: The G-Suit's description points the user to page 96 for G-Tolerance drugs, but page 96 only has the Zero-G Tolerance drugs. The G-Tolerance drugs are on page 93.
Pretty sure this was turned in before Specialist Forces came out, so Cut Rate wasn't a thing. But 3 and 5, respectively, would probably be more like it. Not sure we need to include it here, though.
- p127: The Laser Cutting Gear and Laser Drill could use some Cut Rate numbers, for the sake of compatability with the Specialist Forces/High Guard rulesets. Off the top of my head, 3 and 7 respectively?
Yes, 2D3 times standard cost. The rest of the text does make it clearer, but it could be added up front as times standard cost if that adds clarity.
- p132: The Finely Made Weapons box states that each advantage increases the cost of a weapon by 2D3, not 2D3 times standard cost, which is what I presume was meant. Might make things clearer.
It's also about a hundred times more expensive at TL15, so I think it's fine to keep it as a TL17 option. (Not sure I'm really a big fan of the personal energy shield in any case, but that's apparently a minority opinion)
- p140: Should the Gravitic Shield still be TL17? You've imported the personal energy shield from The Third Imperium, and that's TL15, so...
Yes, that is all supposed to be tons - except the Infantry Mortar which is 12kg (or 0.012 tons). The table got consolidated, as I had each weapon with its own 1 row table (not space efficient, but that's how it was in the old book) - , so the column heading should be Tons with the Infantry Mortar as 0.012.
- p165: The Artillery Weapons, Vehicle Heavy Weapons, and Rockets, Missiles and Bombs tables list their masses in kilograms, not tons. Maybe add an exception for the Infantry Mortar, which I think is supposed to be 12kg.
Yeah, I think that's an artifact of the source; it came from the Vehicle Handbook... should probably be up with the other autocannons on p.167 (table) and p. 168 (text), or as its own item in the Vehicle Heavy Weapons section, but to be fair, that table already eats the whole page.
- p171: Rotary Autocannon is under Rockets, Missiles and Bombs.
I only had a the TL15 entry for Directed Plasma. The TL6 row should go.
- p179: Directed Plasma has its TLs listed at TL6 and TL15, I think that's supposed to be TL15 and TL16; same as Plasma.
Probably more, but thanks for what you found.Probably more, but I'm tired, so.