Central Supply Catalogue Update – Comments requested!

Minor thing to boost Immersion please remove the Bulky and very bulky traits in regards to "normal" shotguns as it just does not fit with the weapon type
I made a 3D Light Shotgun that isn't bulky. I assume the 4D version is a 12-gauge, which does have a significant kick.

Sneak out to your local police academy when they start firearms training and watch the women learning to shoot the shotguns.
They earn that bulky rating.

Field Catalogue design makes it dependent on which receiver is chosen for a specific shotgun subcategory, so the heavier the receiver, the smaller the calibre, the lower the felt recoil in terms of bulky, and very thereof.

I know I am in the minority here but I would like to have more differences in the graphical depictions of equipment pieces. for example armor. When I dont look at the stats I wouldnt know optically what protects better: mesh (+2), poly carapace (+16) flak shell (+8) and tactical riot armor (+4) They look quite similar from outside and I could always exchange the pictures without problem to claim the mesh picture as the flak shell and the poly carapace the tactical riot armor. The same goes with weapons: eg. when loading up the pics into the layout could easily interchange the pictures from the ACR (TL 10) and the CR (TL 7) and noone would know it despite a whoppy 3 TLs difference.

I guess this is the problem, when you take the pics of a single artist. He has his art style but I am not sure if he is aware of the ingame stats and the tech level of the equipment pieces he draws for Mongoose. Dont get me wrong I really like the art pieces in the books, they are very good as single pictures, but more differentiation would be great.

I guess this is the problem, when you take the pics of a single artist. He has his art style but I am not sure if he is aware of the ingame stats and the tech level of the equipment pieces he draws for Mongoose. Dont get me wrong I really like the art pieces in the books, they are very good as single pictures, but more differentiation would be great.
May or may not be a single person, different people contribute. Note the in house artists are all female.

Back