Burger presents... Fleet Designer!

I've already printed out sheets for every ship I own and have laminated them. I use dry erase markers for marking the damage. These cards are perfect size. Again, Thank you.

Jammybee said:
These are awesome, do aircraft need damage or did i miss it?
EDIT: tense changed from future to past ;)

You are correct, some aircraft do have damage value of 2 but this was not refelcted on the card. I've added it in.

It's not a damage track like ships though, since you are likely to have multiple aircraft of the same type but only one stat card. I'd recommend a marker or token on/near the aircraft mini to indicate "damaged". That's how I'd do it anyway.

This is repetitive, but excellent work :) Can finally get on to playing more now, was waiting for some of these cards!

Burger,

Have you thought of putting a tick box next to traits, and turrets. So you can tick them off, when you are crippled or damaged?

Burger,

Fleet builder was excellent, used it today. Only thing I found was that I had to cut and paste the data into word to get the page breaks reasonable. Anyone know an easier way around this?

Cpt K

pixelgeek said:
Very nice. Quite responsive as well. Is the code all JS?
Nope, its ASP using a MS Access database.
Hammer of Ulric said:
Gorgeousness. Will you be adding the Heroes of the Rodina from S&P?
I'll be adding all the S&P ships in the fullness of time.
Reaverman said:
Have you thought of putting a tick box next to traits, and turrets. So you can tick them off, when you are crippled or damaged?
Cross them off ;) They never come back once they are lost!
Captain Kremmen said:
Fleet builder was excellent, used it today. Only thing I found was that I had to cut and paste the data into word to get the page breaks reasonable. Anyone know an easier way around this?
Hmm weird. I put in CSS page breaks every 3 ships and before the aux craft. Where do you get the page breaks? Do you get 3 ships to a page plus a bit of the next one, or do you only get 2 and a half ship on a page?

Thanks for the ruskies!

I also like the way I can add several nations into a single fleet. Allows me to add the lend-lease material to the reds.

I did find printing breaks down if you have lots of aircraft types. More than ten (only possible with the Yanks), and the page breaks fall over, but only on the aircraft pages.

Hammer of Ulric said:
I did find printing breaks down if you have lots of aircraft types. More than ten (only possible with the Yanks), and the page breaks fall over, but only on the aircraft pages.
US has exactly 10, and they all fit on one page for me.

Sorry burger not sure, will check at home tonight, it was slightly more than would fit, so probably 3 1/2 ships The aircraft at the end threw a new page even though not needed, but the ships didn't. Something weird with my IE7 I expect

Cpt K

Captain Kremmen said:
Hmm weird. I put in CSS page breaks every 3 ships and before the aux craft. Where do you get the page breaks? Do you get 3 ships to a page plus a bit of the next one, or do you only get 2 and a half ship on a page?[/quote]

Burger said:
Hammer of Ulric said:
US has exactly 10, and they all fit on one page for me.

If you have carrier-borne and separate aircraft, it doubles up, potentially taking you over ten.

Shouldn't be a problem in use. Just came up because I printed off the entire fleet as a reference til I've got the book.

Hammer of Ulric said:
If you have carrier-borne and separate aircraft, it doubles up, potentially taking you over ten.
Bug fixed. Carrier aicraft now don't double up with separate wings. ;)

It is possible to have more than 10 types if you have aircraft from multipe fleet lists though. So I've put a page break after every 8 aircraft types now.

Great work! Noticed a small bug. Royal Navy J/K/N destroyer is missing the torpedo data. Thanks again.

Dannie

Burger said:
Z-Plan are now added to Kriegsmarine fleet, and Soviet Navy (Heroes Of Rodina) are added.

Any idea when the civilian ships will be available?

There's only three (3) of 'em . . .

hehehe

Taellik

Back