Book Problems

msprange said:
We cannot promise perfection in all things - no one can. If a much larger publisher allowed a few minor errors to creep into the original Lone Wolf books, then it is of course possible that we might make small errors as well.

Yes Matthew, but I hardly think you can call a missing section which, in effect, makes the book unfinishable a "small" error!

Furthermore these are supposed to be "Collector's Editions" which surely by definition, makes the minimum requisite quality of the finished product all the higher...

I agree that the bookmark idea is a very good idea. However this should be a temporary fix, not at the expense of getting acceptable copies of Books 3 & 4 reprinted...

I think a bookmark could be a good idea. but I think Mongoose should also lower the price of the remaining copies of books 3 and 4...

- Book 4, there are references to "Huntmastery" as opposed to "Hunting". One's on 129.

- Book 4, 129 does not direct to the right page.

So far, I've only run across the second being a major issue (and would like to know what the correct page is, as it's a fun little romp through the Mines).

I've seen no insurmountable issues in books 1-3, but then again, Mongoose sent me a corrected copy of 3 (with the correct Glowing crystal reference).

Book 1 is awesome; well worth the money. I'm not seeing much difference between Books 2, 3 and 4 with the original versions (Book 2 has an interesting twist on the old 'Tarnalin Choice').

Will any further books be substantially similar to the original versions?

Back