Votes: 0 0.0%
  • the Darklord of Maakenmire

• some other poor slob I failed to mention

• Total voters

Ordovician

Mongoose
Just a fun poll, in preparation for the Darklands book. Not serious at all... feel free to call Gnaag a sissy and Slûtar the son of a fatherless goat... :)

I voted Gnaag (the sissy!) because you gotta love a guy who reminds you of someone who once had his head shoved in a hydraulic press... :twisted:

How DARE you question my greatness, human worm!
Gnaag is my bitch, Zagarna is not fit to lick the Kraan dung off my boots, and the others are about as formidable as Sister Margaret Mary's 4th grade all-girls netball team!

I on the other hand am a military genius. I shall destroy that weakling Ulnar and his pitiful allies at the pass of Moytura, and with Maakengorge behind me they cannot hope to outflank my position.Nothing can possibly go wrong! BWA HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! :twisted:

Hi, it's me again, ummm... see a few little things seem to have gone slightly well,er wrong really with my ingenius plan so if anybody could like find my dagger and a suitable royal sacrifice I'd really appreciate it.
Thanks,Bye! :oops:

Hmmm, I've er, just voted for that dung-eater Zagarna as the greatest Darklord. :?

If anyone needs me I'll just be over here howling in eternal torment at the bottom of Maakengorge. :(

I voted Zagrana, simply because though he had help, he managed to do what others before him only dreamed about.... plus, pretty much all other Darklords feared him...except Gnaag, but Gnaag was just a conniving little biatch....

Darklord Vashna said:
If anyone needs me I'll just be over here howling in eternal torment at the bottom of Maakengorge. :(

That fate and the dagger he favours are reason enough for me to vote for Vashna! 8)

Paido

Darklord Vashna said:
and the others are about as formidable as Sister Margaret Mary's 4th grade all-girls netball team!

Wouhaaoo!
That's an argument! I'll definitely vote for this funny little guy, crying in this nice little hole, I mean: Lord Vashna! :wink:

I voted for Vashna because he's dead (like all the others), but he is still active - especially on this forum :D

how can haakon be a great darklord? he was stupid enough to leave the security of the darklands.

the most successful darklords are in this order:

1) Vashna
2) Gnaag

but it doesn't matter since Deathlord Ixia or Agarash the Damned can take them all out in one second. :p

All right years late to this topic but I just discovered it.

I go with Haakon...at least he had the sense to a) try and make sure Lone Wolf's training would stall and b) fight him underground and make Lone Wolf fight him and not just char-broil him with his sword.

Praise be to archlord vashna, don't forget Shebanr tho. Shebnar, favoured darklord of the Wargamers And Roleplayers of Shepparton, also the darklord who most looks like marilyn manson, thus proving the connection between cool music and the dark side.
gnaag is way too "sit in a corner and go yes yes..." and zagarna is a complete moronic prole, haakon was an insect amongst the gods as it were

Back