Battlefield Evolution and Victory at Sea

Armand451 said:
What is this about Stalingrad? Is there a rumor out there that Mongoose is going to be creating a 25/28mm skirmish game set on the eastern Front of WWII?? Oh please say it is so! :) I would LOVE this!

Take a look at S&P Wargamer 29.

It is something Mongoose are considering. Nothing definite.

So, Matt, are you still not planning on making the ships for VAS? PLEASE tell me if there's even a CHANCE. I'd hate to put any more work into minis that will be sidelined when the pre-paints hit the shelves!

Mac V said:
So, Matt, are you still not planning on making the ships for VAS? PLEASE tell me if there's even a CHANCE. I'd hate to put any more work into minis that will be sidelined when the pre-paints hit the shelves!

I am afraid not - however, I would happily point anyone towards the Navwar range. It's what we use!

Thanks Matt. I was on the fence for trying to paint some 1:6000. If you ain't makein' 'em, I'm paintin' 'em.

I use 1:2400 GHQ for my VaS battles. Excellent models, lots of detail. But if you want to buy the whole pacific fleet for like 50 bucks 1:6000 is the way to go. They probably take a paint job a lot quicker too.

Back