Battlefield Evo: my only concern

Rob_alderman said:
Kristovich said:
the AK4 is one of the most reliable assault rifles in the world

Uhh, its really unaccurate. I know it doesnt matter with an automatic weapon, but theres better automatics in the world today.
Wiki - "The AK 4 is a very accurate battle rifle that can with standard sights hit a stationary target at 500 meters."

Rob_alderman said:
The GoMC-1 gangers look good IMO. They are based off comic book style humans, not real life. So they are pretty good renditions. The BF:evo stuff should be well done, I'm sure this is gonna be Matt's baby so they WILL be good quality. I just hope I'm right.

I think you'll find everything here is Matt's baby...

:oops:

WELL, i have to admit complete and total igga-rance about the BEVO (aside from immediately thinking of a HOLSTEIN cow for some weird reason), so would some one please explain or show me where to go to see BEVO plastic miniature pictures?

DAWGIE, sometimes in the dark and fed male bovine feces . . .

DAWGIE said:
:oops:

WELL, i have to admit complete and total igga-rance about the BEVO (aside from immediately thinking of a HOLSTEIN cow for some weird reason), so would some one please explain or show me where to go to see BEVO plastic miniature pictures?

Signs and Portents Wargamer 36 has the BF Evo preview :)

http://www.mongoosepublishing.com/home/series.php?qsSeries=13

derek said:
'Musorians' (extra credit if non-Australians can say who those guys are ;)
Derek

Isn't that what the Australian Defence Force calls enemy troops? Not bad for a long-haird kid from California, eh?

Back