BARBARIAN SNOWMEN? X-mas fun + seasonal greetings

So, Buxom Sorceress, are you a fan of David Icke?

Wish I'd seen your avatar before Christmas...I wouldn't have asked Santa for an Xbox 360. :D

Eisho

Buxom Sorceress said:
ofcourse, the kull tales are mostly just great myths but the 'real' 'serpent-men /reptilians' realised it was easier to rule mankind by deciet, stealth, mass brain-washing + illusion.
they rule through their puppets - the super wealthy human elite families + leaders, using brilliantly designed secret corrupt different systems of government + mass manipulation devices, etc... :shock:

they divide + rule us by continual organised fear + false conflicts on a massive scale.
while we are kept struggling to live, in fear, confusion, conditioned by clever lies, + we obey our leaders new laws.. they have nothing to fear from us.
but they need us like we need water.. we are their unknowing slaves + fodder, + we always have been..?

humans will only ever exist as duped slaves. we are good at it. [we were probably designed for it?]. as a race we thrive on it. + while many humans blindly enjoy preying on their own kind there is no hope for any real changes.

the only slight 'consolation' is that there are many other planets across the universe with abused slave populations much like our own. succesful system models are always refined + expanded by the clever abusers..

so, just 'con'-spir-acy theories? sci-fi? experimental psychological philosophy? the true human nature? the 'truth' that we have been conditioned to disbelieve?
or so uncomfortable that we prefer to ignore it + laugh it off? [there is f-all we can do about it anyway now?! ] :? .. :wink:

btw, fantasy stories + rp-games were only designed to help distract us all from our boring, painful, human lives.
are they helping u? [enjoy your fantasies. whatever reality u exist in?! ] :)
There is no conspiracy but people who hold power drink champagne one day and make war the next day.
People need to drive toward one or several goals and clever guys (leaders) tend to stimulate these needs and these goals.

Fantasy and Sci-fi (rpg, books and movie) are great because they present situations under another view and help understand the society in which we are living.
Sci-Fi is different because it also figures things that could happen in the future (population on Mars, alien intelligence, ..).

Buxom Sorceress said:
a bit like the appeal of Conan b4 he was king really? i never wanted him to become a 'king'. it spoils his main appeal as a continually wandering rebelious spirit?]]
Excellent view! King Conan with his new responsabilities looses much of his free will because he has now something to keep (power) and protect (kingdom).
but the human race will get their revenge...in fantasy stories, + mongoose source books..? :wink:
Did I succeed in convincing you that under my rule the serpent people has no chance to win? :wink:

I am sure you would appreciate the Slaine setting in the time of Celtic mythology where warriors were fighting naked. According to Howard, Celts are stemming from Conan's Cimmeria.

Eisho said:
So, Buxom Sorceress, are you a fan of David Icke?
Wish I'd seen your avatar before Christmas...I wouldn't have asked Santa for an Xbox 360. :D
he is just 1 of many over history to try to reveal some secrets of the puppet-masters. they just ridicule him with their all powerful tv media machine.
he does try to open peoples minds more, but most people can only cope by keeping their minds closed to concentrate on the daily grind of survival in this insane world. i understand that very well.
i keep my mind open to the posibilities. nothing else explains the wierd course of our history so well? :wink:
----
maybe u should have saved your money for a playstation 3? i hear they may be naming it 'The Sorceress'?! :lol:

So Buxom Sorceress, what do you suggest to eradicate these petty annoying snakes? Earthquakes (squeezing the juice), hurricanes (to lift them off the body and revel thus their weakness), thunder and lightning (to grill them for a BBQ) or do you prefer good old barbarian behaviour (hack'n slash like King Kull's saying: by this axe I rule)?
Choice is yours but please decide soon or I'll have to campaign according to my whims. :twisted:

Back