BARBARIAN SNOWMEN? X-mas fun + seasonal greetings

'BARBARIAN SNOWMEN ?'

'X-mas time is here again
when turkeys duck and pray amen.
-
We swill our ale and fill our belly
and watch endless repeats on telly.
-
Barbarian Snowmen made in fun
will shiver in fear of the morning sun.
-
but Cimmerians never knew a coward
cause they all eat porridge and read their 'Howard' !
-
when you find big footprints in the snow
and know not whence they came or go
-
so raise a cheer and drink a toast
to the Greatest Cimmerian's 'winter ghost' !' 8)
----
[ poem by Buxom Sorceress / princess - c.2003 ]
merry x-mas to you all! :)
 
cheers! :)
here's a little fun animated pic i have edited for u all..

a22xmas150e.gif

'Conan' and the deleted scene..? :lol:

enjoy! :wink:

[/img]
 

Ant

Mongoose
Hey, Bux!

A belated welcome to the Mongoose forum. I look forward to seeing much more of you.

I like the pic v v much... apart from that Austrian guy!

Ciao,
Ant
 

geordiekimbo

Mongoose
Yeesh, I've got a couple of points to raise... :oops:

Erm ok maybe i'd better not

Happy christmas everyone...or happy whichever festival you and your god(s) hold most dear
 
Yogah of Yag said:
I had no idea Chloe Vevrier was a sorceress?! :shock: :D
dear Yogah, i congratulate u on your eagle-eyed spotting + your knowledge of the worlds best 'treasure chests'. :lol:

[ she looks a lot like me, + her poses were perfect for my fun purposes. i'll tell her about u when we do our next 'magical Hyborian dvd shoot' together..] :wink:
----
+ my thanks to u all for your nice + fun welcoming comments.
buxom kisses to u all *** :)
 

Yogah of Yag

Mongoose
Buxom Sorceress said:
Yogah of Yag said:
I had no idea Chloe Vevrier was a sorceress?! :shock: :D
dear Yogah, i congratulate u on your eagle-eyed spotting + your knowledge of the worlds best 'treasure chests'. :lol:

[ she looks a lot like me, + her poses were perfect for my fun purposes. i'll tell her about u when we do our next 'magical Hyborian dvd shoot' together..] :wink:
----
+ my thanks to u all for your nice + fun welcoming comments.
buxom kisses to u all *** :)

Thank you. I've personally got a +25 to Spot (curvy vixens).
Welcome to the Conan RPG boards, Buxom Sorceress. I've read several of your contributions to the Conan.com threads. How long have you been engaged in the Conan RPG?
 

The King

Cosmic Mongoose
Buxom Sorceress said:
...
[ she looks a lot like me, + her poses were perfect for my fun purposes. i'll tell her about u when we do our next 'magical Hyborian dvd shoot' together..] :wink:
Not that it's a need, but ...
do you have other such deleted scene?
There were some posts on another thread (impression on Hyboria's Fallen) where I tried to find some use for the whip and the nymph.
I am only looking for some winter inspiration...
 
:roll:

Ah well young men are going to having dreams starring other than sugar plums dancing in their head.

[Insert sugar plum joke of choice here]

Merry Soltice- we're on the Light Side of things again people.
 

The King

Cosmic Mongoose
Raven Blackwell said:
:roll:

Ah well young men are going to having dreams starring other than sugar plums dancing in their head.

[Insert sugar plum joke of choice here]

Merry Soltice- we're on the Light Side of things again people.
In which movie would you like to star? In the other topic which get closed recently you said you had some ranks in the barbarian class. Then I asked if you could play as Red Sonja but some posts including this one were erased.
At least you have the temper and the humor to play such an heroine. :wink:
 
Yogah of Yag said:
Thank you. I've personally got a +25 to Spot (curvy vixens).
Welcome to the Conan RPG boards, Buxom Sorceress. I've read several of your contributions to the Conan.com threads. How long have you been engaged in the Conan RPG?
i got it on 1st release.
i still buy most of the various rpg main rulebooks for my reference collections, + for discussion with my friends.
but we dont get time to play rpgs anymore [too busy living]. :(
+ i dont have time to read all on this fine forum. so forgive me if i only pop in now + again.

happy gaming *** :)
[ time for my bath with Valeria..
HEY RAVEN B. jump in with us 2 + lets give all the 'horned warriors' a special reason to wipe their dusty screens?! ] :wink:
 
The King said:
In which movie would you like to star? In the other topic which get closed recently you said you had some ranks in the barbarian class. Then I asked if you could play as Red Sonja but some posts including this one were erased.
At least you have the temper and the humor to play such an heroine. :wink:

Yes, but I'm fully dressed- and intend to stay that way.

As for what movie I'd like to play maybe something a female version of The Professional. I like assassin chic.
 
Top