BABYLON 5 SCRIPTS

lastbesthope said:
It's actually nothing to do with International shipping (yet), they have to ship it first, which they e-mailed me last night to say they had, so it should be on the way to me now, yay!
Yeah, you should be getting yours soon. Mine turned up this morning, and I am a well happy bunny. The memo section was really enlightening to read, as was JMS's intro to the episodes. It was really well packaged too, and quite nicely printed.

And yes, the numbers on the back of the book are very small indeed.

Chobbly

Me neither, should be here sometime this week though, if not, I'm gonna e-mail them again.

They have debited my Credit card though and told me it is on the way.

LBH

Same for me - told it was coming and it's appeared on my bill.
So I've paid the money - where is my book?! :evil:

I'll give to Thursday and then it's time to shout (politely of course! :lol: )

DW

Well I got despatch notification on the 16th, IIRC it said 8-10 business days for shipping, so that means 2 weeks so the 30th before I can justifiably complain, but that's a whole week away, and the new book comes out on the 26th!

LBH

^Glad to hear your book is on the way I can only hope that Cafepress will be more prepared with book 2 and not have so many delays.

Satai Delenn said:
^Glad to hear your book is on the way I can only hope that Cafepress will be more prepared with book 2 and not have so many delays.

Well no sign of the book today, but I did get a customer satisfaction survey e-mail from CafePress. I had to say don't know to most of the Q's as they asked about speed of delivery and quality of product on arrival.

they did give me a $5 voucher to use before the 30th. I hope it stacks with the one they already gave me as compensation for the slow despacth of Vol 1 to use as a discount for the slow despatch of Vol 1.

I at least hope Vol 1 shows up on Friday so I have it before it is time to order Vol 2.

LBH

Now that some people are starting to get their copies of the script book ...... finally it would be interesting to know what they think of it.

Satai Delenn said:
Now that some people are starting to get their copies of the script book ...... finally it would be interesting to know what they think of it.

To paraphrase Wuher "No spoilers! No spoilers!"

LBH
(Wondering how many people need to know who Wuher is)

Well, upon my return from today's ACTA tourney in Swindon at MGT, I find a card through my door saying that a package has arrived, too big for my letter box.

I suspect it may be the script book. So now I need to either wait till nect weekend to go to the sorting office, or leave for work early, go 3 miles out of my way, and get to the sorting office at 7 am to get it.

Option B it is then.

Oh, BTW if anyone is interested, this from www.babylon5scripts.com

Volume 2
Available Saturday, Nov 26 at 6pm
Debut Discount: $10 off Volume 2
(Nov 26 through December 3)

LBH

and me.. i want to see how she can mess up 'To Avey, Love Claudia' this time.. i have fingerprint marks and all sorts.. my books are super unique.. which reminds me.. must make damned sure i turn up when Fira Murlan is at MGHQ, gotta get her to sign my books and i want her oppinion on Serenn *nod me*

I would love to meet Mira, and Jason Carter as well. And Joshua Cox would be great to meet. Oh and let's not forget Marjorie Monaghan :p

I have met a full set of Command crew though, circa Season 2.
BB, JD, CC and RB.

LBH

Oh, there was an annoncement about some new B5 merchandise, see www.babylon5quotes.com for info.

THe thing that intereste me is the text of the Declaration of Principles. If Mongoose ever do an ISA book for the RPG, it'd be nice if we could get the text of that into it.

LBH

Back