B5 PDF files

Angelus1701

Mongoose
So once upon a time, I had some PDFs that large to be used as record sheets for ships being used during a battle. Does anyone still have a copy of them?

As a an addition to another post I have going on, I'd love to get status tokens, templates, and other gaming AIDS like that that someone would be willing to part with, PM for details!

Thanks!

I want to say one great site was epicarmycard (im assuming you wanted the Acta ones, not the Wars ones). Its not online anymore. I just looked

This site was the best place for stuff. Sad that its just an older game now. I also came into it late but had a few good years before it got to this point.

Burger's Ship Viewer is still active. For several versions of B5:ACTA, "HTML sheets" lets you print out a record sheet for a specific type of ship; "Online viewing" lets you see the ship's stats; and "Fleet Designer" lets you draw up record sheets for the fleet of your choice, picking ships from menus and keeping track of the total FAP cost. You can print the record sheets out, and if you really want them as PDF then install PDF Creator, which effectively "prints" to a PDF file.

Sadly, the Burger's Ship Viewer has stopped working couple of weeks ago.
Anybody has a clue about what has happened? Does anybody have the PDFs of the fleets printed out / saved for later use? Please, let me know.

Should the problem be with the web hosting, I am willing to take that website (the B5:ACTA part) and host it at our server.

Back