B5 Movie...new one

Ghost2020

Mongoose
"According to coming soon, the first theatrical
<http://www.comingsoon.net/news/topnews.php?id=7515> Bablyon 5 movie, "The
Memory of the Shadows" starts filming in April. The story was written by
series creator J. Michael Straczynski."

Glad that JMS to going to use the story line that Crusade would have turned into!

And better still - The Return of Galen!!!! :D

Let's hope it makes lots and lots of money so we can have more B5 movies :lol: And that Mongoose get the rights to do a supplement for the film :D

DW

Traveller-61 said:
Glad that JMS to going to use the story line that Crusade would have turned into!

I didn't realise that. Thats excellent news. Maybe they'll explain the plague SL as well to tie in.

And better still - The Return of Galen!!!! :D

Even better news! :)

Let's hope it makes lots and lots of money so we can have more B5 movies :lol: And that Mongoose get the rights to do a supplement for the film :D

Here, here! And then one for each movie after that. :)

I am withholding judgement on this a movie with only Galen I like the character of Galen but I hope others are in it as well.Thats if it turns out to be true.

Satai Delenn said:
I am withholding judgement on this a movie with only Galen I like the character of Galen but I hope others are in it as well.Thats if it turns out to be true.

Everything jms has indicated before now was that the original cast would feature in it, but I guess Galen is the pivotal character (well he should be given the plot :)) though I'm really hopeful we'll get Captain Gideon putting in an appearence as well - I think jms might just be reworking his outline for late season 1/season 2 Crusade here...

Back