B5 DM Screen?

ronbogard

Mongoose
So has anyone made there own DM Screen. I was thinking of doing it till the official one comes out. But I figured some one already has done it.
By the way anyone at mongoose can tell me when the official DM screen is coming out?

Me too. Judge Dredd got a screen right away. Conan got a screen just a little while ago. Why is it taking so long to put out one for Babylon 5. There are only about four hundred charts I'd like easy access to while running the game. Oh Pleeesee !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've just thrown one together for a game I'm starting next week, it is fairly specific to my needs but has some generic info to start with.

Could people let me know what they would want on one as it might remind me of anything I might have missed.

In the meantime if people would like a copy please message me and I'll email it.

Shem

Some of the things I can think of off the top of my head to add to one would be:
The ship size chart
armour chart
weapons chart
atmosphere chart
cover mods

Perturbatio said:
Some of the things I can think of off the top of my head to add to one would be:
The ship size chart
armour chart
weapons chart
atmosphere chart
cover mods

Good Points!

I had the weapon and cover charts, but for some reason armour didn't occur to me. :oops:

As this is my first game I'm running I thought I would build into things rather than use all the rules at once. For instance I didn't want to use space combat until I had it figured out so I haven't done anything on ships. But I was thinking of making a set of pages that you can use as the session demands. E.g. you know there's going to be the chance of combat, make sure the 'ship' sheet is in your screen.

So I will make a sheet for ships including the size chart and the basics, but I don't have CTA yet so will have to work from the core book.

Another big area I haven't covered is Teeps but I was thinking I could make a teep/TM sheet that covers the basics.

And environments I'm sure I can tack on later somewhere else.

Cheers for now.

I've made one for my campaign...

It's 5 sheets large with :
FRONT : mostly pictures of alien races and characters from the show (so that I can show my players exactly what I'm talking about)
BACK 1 : all kinds of tables concerning ability checks
BACK 2 : info and tables about combat
BACK 3 : Equipment
BACK 4 : Vehicles
BACK 5 : Char. classes

The whole thing is a 4MB PDF that I'd be willing to send to all who ask.

petitbilbo

S.V.P. Mr. Bilbo, je serais enchanté si vous m'en envoyiez une copie à : "redlaco AT yahoo.ca"

Merci à l'avance et bonjour à la Belgique ! :)

As I write this message, the mail is being send...

:lol:

Please give me some feedback about whether you did actually receive it (I've got some concerns about the yahoo and gmail mailboxes, limitations, etc.) and about the quality of the stuff!

Message spécial à redlaco : De rien et bonjour au Québec !

petitbilbo

PS: actually, as I finish writing this message, the mail is gone already ! :)

Perturbatio said:
I may well transfer it to an editable format, but it will be handy for reference nonetheless.

Hmmm...

I did it in MS Publisher...

Do you want the original? (about 8MB)

petitbilbo

Merci beaucoup petitbilbo!

I gotta love the race page, especially that special outfit for Ivanova ! :eek: :twisted:

redlaco said:

I gotta love the race page, especially that special outfit for Ivanova ! :eek: :twisted:

8)

I *HAD* to show a *REALLY NICE* specimen for the human race...

petitbilbo

redlaco said:

I want that. :shock:

Umm, I mean could you please send me a copy of your GM screen. boards dot thunderchild at ntlworld.com :wink:

Merci.

Back