Armageddon 2089 Product's ?

Hello,
I've spent a few day's reading the forum's for tip's on Armageddon, found a few thing's that were helpful + mention of an Armageddon 2089 miniature game that is apparent to be brought out sometime 2005, is this correct information ? + Is there any further mention of continued support for the Armageddon Rpg line ? (further expansion book's - Gm/Dm screen with all the combat table's etc...)
Thank you for your time.

Part two of my question is for House Rule's/Campaign Idea's/Custom Company's/Mek's/Vehicle's etc... Might I request that Arm:2089 fan's post all this custom stuff here (only if they want to)...

For example, Im running a campaign based of Mar's, with Interstellar/Solar system Drop Ship's attacking remote location's... the Player's are Ef in origion but are affiliated with Ipex. In my campaign Ipex is locked into a Corperation War with *Heresy* (a space ship building company - running off a couple of jupiter's moon's) so far the war has taken the Merc Group to Earth's Moon + Earth + The Mar's asteriod belt. Now they are on their way to the Third Moon in Jupiter's Orbit to attack *Heresy* Mining Platform's.

Thank you for your time. :D

Sorry for the late reply.

At the moment, there is something in the works for A2089, but there's been little concrete information on it.

Hopefully it will be soon! :D

Sounds like an interesting camapaign. Willing to share any more details?

Hello,
I am fully willing to share all the detail's for my Campaign. But first I need to organize my Written information into coherent read'able material (not Just me being able to make sense of it). Once I have that done + A timeline of my Player's Merc company, I will post it to this forum under a new Thread (probably link's to some download's)....I tend to be rather detailed in my information (to the point of Import/Export for Earth/Earth's Moon/Mar's/Earth-Mar's Asteriod field (and it tend's to be Hotly Fought over by the Goverment's of both Earth and Mar's) etc... (I tend to detail a full economic system for each planetiod My campaign touch'es...I enjoy making that much detail --some of it my player's see, most of it they dont--)... If Mongoose read this, I love your Game, Im an excellent writter/speed reader/game's tester/GameMaster (or DungeonMaster) and Probably have enough material to fill a couple of book's for Armageddon2089... (In short, I need a Job)....

ipex_rec4_scout said:
Im an excellent writter/speed reader/game's tester/GameMaster (or DungeonMaster)

Not meaning any offence here ipex but , 2 things about this:

1) Your spelling and punctuation bely the intent of the statement;

2) If you're so good at speed reading, proof reading and play testing, why did you ask so many rules questions on the forums when the answers were in the rules book, requiring only a little digging to answer (I knnow from experience)

Now I'm not saying I'm perfect in these regards, but I'm not pimping myself for a job doing these tasks.

:wink:

LBH

I am fairly interested if ANYTHING for Armageddon is coming out; it has been a while. Its like the line is discontinued and no one cared to make it formal.

cjhaacke said:
I am fairly interested if ANYTHING for Armageddon is coming out; it has been a while. Its like the line is discontinued and no one cared to make it formal.

There was talk of it being reworked some time back but absolutely nothing since... so its status is unknown.

I liked the fairly dystopic "evolution" of contemporary society, and, of course, giant robots. I have to wonder if Mongoose can fully support all of its product lines; Lone Wolf has also been somewhat silent in terms of its product line.

cjhaacke said:
I liked the fairly dystopic "evolution" of contemporary society, and, of course, giant robots. I have to wonder if Mongoose can fully support all of its product lines; Lone Wolf has also been somewhat silent in terms of its product line.

I suspect it is more a matter of sound business decisions. If product a) sells more units than product b) then it makes sense to concentrate more resources on product b in order to maximise profits in order to later produce products c,d,e and so forth...

Lonewolf although great as with A2089 I suspect probably didnt sell as much as anticipated or get quite the followings RPGwise that say Conan or Bab 5 got, as such it makes good business sense not to keep throwing money at product development for them when you would get more profit from supporting other lines with more interest and greater following.

However that said unlike many companies mongoose does not discard product lines (though A2089 seems to be an exception) as the less popular games continue to be supported in S&P magazine..which itself is FREE.. so you cant say fairer than that really.

Mongoose do a good job way I look at it.

Back