Arkat cults

PhilHibbs

Mongoose
Are there any plans to detail the cult of Arkat? I know the cult's centre got mostly plundered and wiped out by the God Learners, but are there still cults and shrines to Arkat in other lands such as Halikiv and Guhan, or are these also crippled and ineffective at the current time?

I'd love some guidance on this too. Arkat Kingtroll plays a major role in my campaign and, while I'm happy to make up my own cult based on Troll Gods and MRQ1, I'd love to know if there are any plans for a radical revision.

Yeah, Arkat is important in Ralios so it would be nice to have his various cults. Kustria seems to have a cathedral/church for St. Arkat, and I suppose most of Safelsterian cities have at least a shrines, if not temples, for him.

How tolerated St. Arkat is by Malkioni True Church? It seems that more zealous churchmen actively harass followers of Arkat but can't really forbid/excommunicate/"inquisite" them.

Maybe someday we'll get a big book on Ralios which will have Arkat cults and stuff? ;)

Hmmm, I seem to remember there was some talk about Kustria getting it's own book someday. Or am I wrong?

Arkat cults would be good.

It looks like Arkat could be both venerated as a saint by some, with a grimoire and likely some sort of HeroQuest powers, and also worshipped as a divine being, through a pact.

Antalon.

Back