Are you an MI Grunt or Arachnid Gribbly?

What side do you intend to take?

• Arachnid Forces

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MI Army

• Either, not fussed as long as I get a game

• Total voters
I like the Bugs more at the moment. Nevertheless some of the MI-stuff is just too cool to ignore it - concerning both background and models.

So first I'll get playable forces of both races, then emphasize on my lovely Bugs, and here and there do the MI inbetween (can't wait for Apes and Chickens).

MI!!!

All I can say is after tonights game i know I mad the right choice. 16 men vs. 90+ warriors and we came out on top!!! What a friggin game!!!

The most fun I have had in a good long whilewith a game. Im hooked!!!

I am doin' everything! I now have 56 MI, 78 warriors, 3 hoppers (contest winner :lol: ), and fifteen skinny raiders!!!

Now if I could just find the time to paint them all...

Would do Bugs if only i can find a suitable colour scheme so MI for know
plus MI are suffering least from non released models.

I'm more likely to raise local opponents if I'm the one fielding a ton o bugs (financial and painting considerations). I'll get to the MI later.

Plus, I want to make a "POP" noise as my brain bugs (Enh.) Rupture their way through the MI command chain and nukes. The concept is a surprisingly big draw for me.

Primed/painted(even just partly) bugs should draw more attention than MIs. Those bugs are GREAT............I never have liked a certain other companies bugs. SST has REAL bugs :twisted:

I don't think bugs should ALL be the "same" :p Not in my hordes, even if I wind up doing/helping with demos.

I'm going for both....
Easiest way to get more people interested is to have at least two forces to demo with
:wink:

Only one retailer here in Sweden carry it so far as I know and they haven't gotten any yet.

Waiting for my Uk order :roll:

Anders

Welcome to the forums Anubis!

And I agree with you about the demos. That is why I picked up some skinny raiders too, just so that people can see that there is more to SST than troopers and bugs.

Anubis said:
I'm going for both....
Easiest way to get more people interested is to have at least two forces to demo with
:wink:

Only one retailer here in Sweden carry it so far as I know and they haven't gotten any yet.

Waiting for my Uk order :roll:

Anders

WELCOME!

Enjoy SST

And watch out for evil byram :roll:

I was goning to collect MI, just for the "cool shit" factor,

but after banging 20 bugs out, I'm going for them as the "fear" factor when you've got 40 bugs up against 14 MI is great!,

all the lads at the club looked shocked when I set up and they were coming out with comments like, you sure you've got the right points? etc,,.

anton.

I plan to have the game's bugs plus 12 more for the first time. Say do I "have" to let the MI player use more than 8 MIs :twisted: If he doesn't know diddle about the game..........oh yeah. :)

DETHSTRYKER said:
I'm a skinnie soldier... Where's the skinie choice?

now, i have seen pics of you and skinny dose not come to mind, me i know im fat..... its just this thing i have...... but man you are in some serious denial :lol: i keed bro, nothin but love brotha 8)

Both. A platoon of MI with a M9 for support, 60 bugs, and two extra copies of the rules to lend just to start with. I'm looking to be able to run 1000 point demo games to try and lure some of my fellow gamers back from the Dark Side (GW).

Back