Arcstorm

A

Anonymous

The third thier of the lightning hand spell, arcstorm, states that the caster need only make consecutive magik attack rolls in order to hit. However, right before the counterspells text in the brotherhood class description, there is an example of banedeon using arcstorm against giaks; and in that description it states that the giaks recieve a reflex saving throw against the spell. I am assuming it was an oversight, and that the spell grants no saving throw, but I wanted to confirm.

Also, electric pulse adds the caster intelligence modifier as a bonus to the damage dealt by the spell; arcstorm does not. Is this correct?

I think that must be a mistake or perhaps an example of which must be the DC if one of the giaks is a Helghast with spellcaster abilities (counterspell)

I will use Arcstorm like the description:

That is: No saving throw. The first attack always hit and inflicts the wizard´s base magical damage plus his level and the secondary attacks do require a ranged magical attack (base magical attack plus intelligence bonus,Ey, Where is the reference that says that you can add your intelligence bonus to the damage?) and inflicts base magical damage.

Sorry for my english

Use the spell's description, not the example. The example was written before playtesting, when it was noted that the attack rolls were enough complication for the spell.

-A

Ok, thanks. The power of those weak magicians cannot be compared with the Right Hand Magic....HA HA HA :evil: ....But, I still have a question about the Brotherhood.

I assume that there must be a lot of guilds in Sommerlund, but Are there another guilds in other countries or the Brotherhood is only a Sommlending guild?

Ok, heres one abt the dwarven gunner of bor,

-The dwarven gunners secret of the gun; snipers eye, requires a full round to use. But is the shot fired in the same round, or can it only be fired in the round right after the one in which the gunner used this secret of the gun?

I think that aiming takes time, so I suppose that sniper´s eye requires a full round action, and after that, in the next turn you can fire the weapon applying the benefits. What do you think?

Back