any lone wolf OGL modules?

A

Anonymous

Are there any modules or adventures available for lone wolf OGL, on-line or printed? If not, why the heck not?

I am jonsing for some ready-made adventures!

Considering the RPG has only been out for a few weeks, I don't imagine so. However, the orginal gamebooks provide great inspiration. Also, there may be a few D&D modules that fit the bill. From my limited experience, I can't think of any.

There have been hints by the mongooses (mongeese?) here that an adventure or campaign book is on the cards, but they were waiting to see how the sales of the core book went.

Seeing as though it looks like a second run is about to start, I'd guess they are selling fine.

elSpike out.

I heard someone converted the original lone wolf books to OGL/d20...but I couldn't find a copy. Anyone?

If there's no "real" adventures...

Can anyone recommend specific d&d modules that could be easily used w/ lone wolf?

any setting change suggestions to the adventure to better fit lone wolf would be appreciated....

I'll respond to myself...

I heard someone converted the original lone wolf books to OGL/d20...but I couldn't find a copy. Anyone?

see here:
http://www.mongoosepublishing.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2662&start=45

OK...

but I still have the question on any d&d modules that could be easily used w/ lone wolf?... Anyone?

Back