Any logo for the open license

aknaton

Mongoose
Will the open license for RQ include any right to use a logo, like the d20 logo for d20 material? The open license otherwise prevents from refering to RuneQuest (se point 7 of the open license).

/aknaton

aknaton said:
(se point 7 of the open license).

Sorry, I can not say. The SRD and OGL are not released to general public yet. Though I mailed Mongoose about wanting the OGL and SRD to be able to work towards releasing my own campaign setting for RQ, I never got an answer to that email.

Yes, the license comes with the new RQ logo that you can use if you want to. (Just like the d20 logo)

Hyrum.

HyrumOWC said:
Yes, the license comes with the new RQ logo that you can use if you want to. (Just like the d20 logo)

Hyrum.

But you can not refer to specific pages in RuneQuest? just like with the d20 OGL?

Archer said:
HyrumOWC said:

Hyrum.

But you can not refer to specific pages in RuneQuest? just like with the d20 OGL?

Nope, no such restriction. You just can't make books using certain titles (ie: RuneQuest Companion), change the definition of the stats, or showcase how to make characters.

Hyrum.

HyrumOWC said:
Archer said:
HyrumOWC said:

Hyrum.

Nope, no such restriction. You just can't make books using certain titles (ie: RuneQuest Companion), change the definition of the stats, or showcase how to make characters.

Hyrum.

Nice. Now I like this OGL already, much more than the d20 OGL.

Back