Any Judge Dredd Material / Ressources ?

Valaryc

Mongoose
does anybody knows a (working) link to some JD RPG material other than drokk city ?

i would like especially some scenarios or campaigns :)

if anybody has some scans of one of the old GW scenarios...send me a PW :)
i just have Judgement Day and liked it a lot

While there are scans of the GW White Dwarf articles on various Dredd yahoo groups, I'm not sure that anyone has permission to scan and distribute those files. You would be better off seeking out copies of the old issues on Ebay.

You say you just had Judgement Day... you do have all the Mongoose books, right? If not, you should take a look at those. There have been some great articles in S&P, but "The Awakening" was a superb scenario, and the last book published for Judge Dredd d20 RPG.

The Kazan Gambit was a nice trilogy for new judges as well.

Lastly, Drokk City is an excellent resource, and is the best thing out there right now. Marc Farrimond used to run Dredd Times as well, which had a few good articles and if I remember right, a scenario or two. Unfortunately, the site has been down for months now and I think Marc has been too busy to get it back in place.

Arabin

yes...i have all Moongoose JD products....and Kazan Gambit & Awakening are great scenarios !!!

as you can see i'm from germany....and it's quite difficult to get the s+p :(
the only moongoose game i play is Judge Dredd....so i won't buy s+p...too much stuff i don't need / want :)

i try to get old stuff via ebay...but (in the german ebay "branch") here you can't get nearly anything from the old GW products :)

the "Judgement Day" scenario was a lucky exception :)

so.....if any of the senior judges on this forum has some ressources on his pc (especially any good scenarios *g*) and wants to share them....send me a message :)

I felt the same way as you about S&P initially, but since you can buy the old issues on their own, I recommend looking into it. Issues 13 and 14 contain parts one and two of Dark Phoenix Rising, a really good scenario.

Arabin

Arabin said:
I felt the same way as you about S&P initially, but since you can buy the old issues on their own, I recommend looking into it. Issues 13 and 14 contain parts one and two of Dark Phoenix Rising, a really good scenario.

Arabin

on the other hand....the price plus the shipment to germany might be a little too much for just "a good scenario" :)

so i take the comics (my players don't read them) and make a scenario out of some progs. much cheaper :lol:

Judge Morbo said:
on the other hand....the price plus the shipment to germany might be a little too much for just "a good scenario" :)

so i take the comics (my players don't read them) and make a scenario out of some progs. much cheaper :lol:

It's up to you of course, but it really is a good scenario.

With Mongoose moving the current and future issues of S&P to PDF only, we might see the back issues converted sometime. If that happens, you would be crazy not to pick it up :)

Arabin

Arabin said:
With Mongoose moving the current and future issues of S&P to PDF only, we might see the back issues converted sometime. If that happens, you would be crazy not to pick it up :)

Arabin

i hope they will convert the old S&Ps !!! especially 13+14 :)

Back