Any good fan sites for slaine?

A

Anonymous

Are there any good fan sites for slaine? I'd like to get some additional ideas/material for slaine without having to track down all the progs.

Kane

So far none to speak of or ones that I have found. I figure if my players get into it enough into it I may build one however I don't have the time at the moment. But maybe some of the other lads may know of something?

most are solo efforts but there is a yahoo slaine group that has a very good section on downloads including new classes and bits that didnt make it into the books hope that helps?

Maybe the bunch of us here should start a Slaine site? Prophet could design it and then we could all submit stuff and I could do up some pics for some of it as well?

Just a thought since there is nothing out there?

if you need ideas etc very willing too help guys wouldnt be surprised if you could also get some help from mongoose as well :wink:

Daithi O'an tSionnaigh said:
Maybe the bunch of us here should start a Slaine site? Prophet could design it and then we could all submit stuff and I could do up some pics for some of it as well?

Just a thought since there is nothing out there?

sounds like a clever idea... guess its just fitting and cool and all that i do know how to program in html..lol

im just a multi talented kind of guy

Sorry bout that but I thought you would see the thread and naturally check it out. :D

But yeah would be cool to put somehting together at some point. I know your busy with your floor and all but hey no worries. Mostly just a thought since there is no real good Slaine rpg Fan Site out there.

Back