Alright. .

Soulmage

Mongoose
It needs to hurry up and be January already so that I can remortgage the house to buy Battlefield Evolution stuff. Then it needs to be April/May so that I can sell my wife into slavery to buy SST minis!

Oh. . . hi hon. . . ack!!! *blood spatter noises*

I think everyone needs to calm down and just enjoy SST as it is for now, and then just be pumped for it even more when the update comes out.

It's still a great game, no need to wait on stuff!

Quark said:
Didn't you just suggest in another thread that someone wait on the new stuff :?: :lol:

Nope, I said IF they have no one to play against and IF they hate painting, then MAYBE they should wait. Trust me, if anyone wants to convert people to SST, it's me, but I don't want people to join now and be pissed off in 6 months and drop the game if starting 6 months later will make them happy gamers for 10 years.

Soulmage said:
It needs to hurry up and be January already so that I can remortgage the house to buy Battlefield Evolution stuff. Then it needs to be April/May so that I can sell my wife into slavery to buy SST minis!

Just don't forget to tell your wife that you want gift certificates to your FLGS for Christmas. :wink:

Sgt. Brassones said:
Soulmage said:

Just don't forget to tell your wife that you want gift certificates to your FLGS for Christmas. :wink:

It might be cheaper to just buy the FLGS, heh :lol: .
"Hey hon, guess what "we" bought today?"...

Mac V said:
Maybe we could get a group discount on a divorce lawyer! More money for EVO! :lol:

The really smart strategy is where husbands convince wives to play the game, and hence have a ready partner for games (and other things :wink: ), that also approves of miniatures purchases :lol: . Sadly, I think I've seen only one person here that managed that :roll: .

BuShips said:
Mac V said:
Maybe we could get a group discount on a divorce lawyer! More money for EVO! :lol:

The really smart strategy is where husbands convince wives to play the game, and hence have a ready partner for games (and other things :wink: ), that also approves of miniatures purchases :lol: . Sadly, I think I've seen only one person here that managed that :roll: .

Really now? I think I know about one as well, unsure though. I have problems getting other people into games, I can only imagine the problems in getting your Mrs to play :shock:

Actually, I was just kidding. My wife would play, but it's not really her thing. We do play other board and card games though.

Mac V said:
Actually, I was just kidding. My wife would play, but it's not really her thing. We do play other board and card games though.

Mine likes to paint my minis, but doesn't care about the game at all.

Mine already paints all my minis, and plays D&D, 40k, and Fantasy with me. But she's put her foot down about taking on any more games that require painting miniatures.

Hooray new pre-paints!!!

Back