Alien Module 5: Solomani - on PDF

kafka said:
Why is the last page of the PDF corrupted, I get an error - it states wrong operand type? I downloaded it twice on different occasions and still get the same error.

Just about to upload a file which should hopefully take care of that.

msprange said:
kafka said:
Why is the last page of the PDF corrupted, I get an error - it states wrong operand type? I downloaded it twice on different occasions and still get the same error.

Just about to upload a file which should hopefully take care of that.

Sorry to inform you Matt...did not resolve anything...same error.

msprange said:
steelbrok said:
Is there a lead time on the re-print?

Waiting for the printers to work themselves out, but should be less than a month.

Now I wasn't really waiting for a month to come around to ask but by coincidence my curiosity got the better of me today.

Any news on release of the hardback?

Dunia said:
I do not like much of the art (the Vargr ships made me laugh and cry at the same time - Compared with the Ships that could be found in the Vilani & Vargr by DGP, these ships look like something a 6-year old would draw)

how can Drivethrough charge so much for a PDF book, it is almost 60% of the hardback price and they just send me a file of a book? It is despicable!

Hard to reconcile these two imperatives. They seem mutually antagonistic.

I recall my days working in a print shop. I had a sign on my wall:

Good * Fast * Cheap
Pick Two

You do not get all three.

Are the NCO ranks for the Solomani Navi from 1 to 6 supposed to be the same as the Solomani Party?

In the PDF anyway, might be an error?

Exile1043 said:
Are the NCO ranks for the Solomani Navi from 1 to 6 supposed to be the same as the Solomani Party?

In the PDF anyway, might be an error?

And if the error is in the pdf does that mean it will be in the hard copy too?

LBH

lastbesthope said:
Yeah, for something that's supposedly in the distribution chain it's surprisingly unavailable

LBH

Especially since it arrived in the warehouse at the end of May. That means it will take roughly six weeks from warehouse to FLGS if it arrives week commencing 16th July.

Back