Advanced Releases

MongooseMatt

Administrator
Staff member
Hi guys,

Lacking on information, I am afraid, but you can at least see what will be coming this year for Babylon 5 - just take a peek under the Scheduled Releases of the Babylon 5 section of our site!

May I ask when the Vorlon and Shadow book is planned for.

For me this book is of more interest then some of the others on that list. Not to mention, wouldn't it make sense to finish off the racial books and then go into the organizational and informational books. Of course this is just my opionion.

Well, yes, in a way you are right.

It is just that I do not see a book on Vorlons and Shadows as being _anything_ like a mere 'racial' book. :)

The release date for Darkness and Light (the Vorlons and Shadows book) is currently set for late 2005 - a long time to wait, I know, but this is a book we are planning to blow your mind with. What you will _not_ find is a treatise on Vorlon physiology and Shadow mating rituals. It will be. . . more.

oh man, you have made my day. Such a biook is going to be amazing.

Well, if it is going to be so good I'd rather wait. You know the one thing about Mongoose is that while they have produced a large number of books none of them lack quality.

Keep it up, especially with something that is as grand as the the Factbook for the First Ones (i'm guessing it will cover the other First Ones at least basicly). As they have over a million years of history, science beyond anything we know, and a biology compeltely alien it will need to go far beyond the normal. I am defiently psyched.

You must excuse August. He is just about to learn that he will be the one putting my promises about Darkness and Light into effect :)

Sky Full of Stars is not a book - it is a huge box set, jam-packed full of goodies. More specific details on that a little later. . .

HMm....looks like I should just commence to forwarding a couple of paycheks a month to Mongoose. :lol:

Seriously, looks great guys! Espically looking forward to the Psi-Corp and Ranger books!

BRETT

msprange said:
You must excuse August. He is just about to learn that he will be the one putting my promises about Darkness and Light into effect :)

<twitch>

No pressure...

<twitch>

:p

<--- hands August a humungous cup of coffee.... Im thinking your gona need that man.. promices are hard to keep... especially matts.... :twisted: :roll: :twisted:

Satai Delenn said:
I am looking forward to seeing Sky,Psi Corps,Rangers and Zocolo.

I'm looking forward to seeing the errata and missing info from The Fiery Trial.

The last post I see on the erratta & faq thread from Moongose Bob and Mongoose August was 20/01/04. And nothing since then...

So many people asked Darke to stay patient the first time round, and now there's still no sign of errata ...

:(

Anonymous said:
Satai Delenn said:
I am looking forward to seeing Sky,Psi Corps,Rangers and Zocolo.

I'm looking forward to seeing the errata and missing info from The Fiery Trial.

The last post I see on the erratta & faq thread from Moongose Bob and Mongoose August was 20/01/04. And nothing since then...

So many people asked Darke to stay patient the first time round, and now there's still no sign of errata ...

:(

Opps - OK for Mongoose August posted on 26/03, but managed to say nothing about when the errata would be available.

Come on guys, we're your paying customers...

Since a book on the Vorlons and Shadows is so far off, will we at least get to see the Vorlon Heavy cruiser and heavy fighter b4 that?

I was a little dissappointed to read that they wouldn't be in the season 4 book, since those ships actually show up on screen(and are seen since season 1). I guess what I'm really asking is will the Vorlon ships be in Sky Full of Stars as it says in the description for the season 4 book?

After all we can't have Shadow ships in the season 3 guide, and no stats for any Vorlon ships for a whole year can we?

Anonymous said:
I was a little dissappointed to read that they wouldn't be in the season 4 book, since those ships actually show up on screen(and are seen since season 1). I guess what I'm really asking is will the Vorlon ships be in Sky Full of Stars as it says in the description for the season 4 book?

Don't worry. If it's a ship in the Babylon 5 universe and there's any documentation on it in the materials I've got (and I've got a LOT), it will be in SFOS. I promise.

So yes to Vorlons.

-August

Back