Advanced Releases

Mongoose August said:
Don't worry. If it's a ship in the Babylon 5 universe and there's any documentation on it in the materials I've got (and I've got a LOT), it will be in SFOS. I promise.

So yes to Vorlons.

-August

Oh bless you August. You are a good egg... :lol:

Looking forward to the Shadows and Vorlons book, and Sky Full of Stars too. My hope is that Mongoose can do something for the poor saps like me that haven't got an Babylon 5 Wars miniatures to play with... :twisted:

Chobbly

No no no no no.

Darkness and light now man. How in the name of Valen are you supposed to run a campaign about them in line with the current series if the info wiould be unavailable until 12+months time?

Help me August - youre my only hope (LOL)

Don't worry. If it's a ship in the Babylon 5 universe and there's any documentation on it in the materials I've got (and I've got a LOT), it will be in SFOS. I promise.

So yes to Vorlons.

-August

Thanx for the quick reply and reassurance, August! You rule! Now I'm really looking forward to Sky Full of Stars (and the League Factbook).

More than welcome, all.

As for the concerns with using Shadows and Vorlons in current campaigns, that's easy.

They win.

If they fight each other in equal numbers, flip a coin.

If younger races go up against them in anything less than overwhelming numbers, the younger races lose.

See? How hard was that? <grin>

Seriously, these books will be out as fast as I can write them. Speaking of which, guess I should get out of this forum and back to work. :)

-August

Wulfhere said:
Zocolo book :?: :?: :?:
Maybee I am stupid, but what is this book :oops:

From what I have heard, the Zocolo book will be an Equipment Sourcebook for Babylon 5.

So we'll likely have a ton of new gadgets, widgets, weapons, etc. Plus, I believe there will be rules for aquiring black market materials in it - if posts I have seen are correct.

I am hoping there are rules for ship modifications in it, myself...

Prophetsteve said:
...So we'll likely have a ton of new gadgets, widgets, weapons, etc. Plus, I believe there will be rules for aquiring black market materials in it - if posts I have seen are correct.

I am hoping there are rules for ship modifications in it, myself...

In my mind, anything involving how to purchase black market items should be called 'Garibaldi's Guide to Shopping' :lol: But that's my opinion.

Back