Additions to the fleet

Court Jester said:
I will be at Mongoose's TLT event in January... Hopefully by then I will have added a second Primus and Balvarin, 6 Maximus, 4 more Vorchan's and an Octurion. Maybe if I have time I'll set about an Adira convertion.

Do you plan on using fleet action maximus as well ?
You definitly convinced me to swap my vorchans/corvans for FA versions. But i don't know yet about the maximus as i didn't see pictures of the FA miniatures :)

Anyone owns some and could take a picture of them next to something else for a sense of scale ?

I have 6 of the FA scale ones...

Sadly they are just a touch bigger than your average fighter model...

I am still using them even though they look slightly too small... becuse I'd rather the miniature was too small than too big.

The FA scale Corvan works wonderfully though.

Very VERY nice fleet sir, but I do have to say, you have WAY too much time on your hands. Nice idea with the different paint schemes for different Houses.

Lord David the Denied said:
I think the FA Vorchan is actually too small to be in scale...

I think so too, just a little bit too small but the mongoose one is just too big with it's stats. I mean it's almost as big as a primus.

Court Jester said:
I have 6 of the FA scale ones...
Sadly they are just a touch bigger than your average fighter model...
I am still using them even though they look slightly too small... becuse I'd rather the miniature was too small than too big.

The corvan looks just right. Too bad about the maximus, i'm hesitant to swap those aswell.
Why don't you start with those when you get to the painting part of the rest of the fleet ? :twisted:

Just kidding :lol:

Sry just had to post this :oops:

My first ever painted mini, and ofcourse it´s Dilgar :twisted:

dscn1632be8.jpg

Back