Action Chart.

Bewildered Badger

Banded Mongoose
Would it be possible for Mongoose to put up an official action chart in PDF format for the new books, so we can play to our heart's content without spoiling the pristine loveliness of our collectors editions?

That'd actually be sort of nice. But its hardly essential. I could never bring myself to fill out the charts in my Grand Master or New Order series, either. So I've been writing my own action charts by hand in a spiral notebook since about 1992. I mean, it takes all of 30 seconds to hand-scribble one of those sheets.

Nevertheless, though I wouldn't be able to brag like some sort of cranky Luddite any more, it'd be pretty sweet to see a pdf of that action sheet.

It wouldn't surprise me if they'd already thought of it, it's such an obvious thing. But I suppose there isn't really any point in releasing it while there's still a fair bit of time before the book comes out.

Ahh the good ol days. I never wrote in my original copies - I diligently wrote out my own sheets using pencil and felt tip pen. I even improved it by increasing slot sizes and shapes... all at the tender age of 9. Ah, to be such and ubergeek... :p

Hellebore

EvilRedEye said:
It wouldn't surprise me if they'd already thought of it, it's such an obvious thing. But I suppose there isn't really any point in releasing it while there's still a fair bit of time before the book comes out.

It's not long before collectors editions are out end of the month if I remember right. :)

I always used to write my character's info down on an index card and use it as a bookmark. Pretty handy, actually. :wink:

If it's not that hard to do I could possibly create something in a Word doc or PDF assuming the 'Goose doesn't already have such a thing. I ordered a copy and will try to find time to reproduce it.

~~~Yogah.

Launcelot said:
I always used to write my character's info down on an index card and use it as a bookmark. Pretty handy, actually. :wink:

I use A4 sheets to keep my info (when I don't have my laptop handy with statskeeper :D ). I had to switch from the books, as they were getting really worn.

Hello everyone, first post.

I don't know if people remember but I had a stack of those small yellow unlined school jotters(used mainly in maths I think). Take the staples out and some loving pen/ruler work and a 4 sided action sheet is produced. At books 6 and 13 LW gets a new sheet and then all 3 can be kept together for a record of his/mine adventures. While computer based/statskeeper programs are handy, it's just not the same.

Back