ACTA Battle Report Kzinti vs. Klingons: 1300 Points

Pavlov Grenadier said:
On a side note, Mckinstry said he rolled the terrain randomly but I had stepped out of the room so he and Joe probably conspired to set it up in a way to hurt me (never trust anyone who doesn’t have fur all over their body :wink: )

Thanks again for all the responses!

Twit.

Joe and I are paragons of virtue. You chose to take the cheese encrusted Kzinti instead of the valorous Klinks, the noble Feds, the honorable Roms or even the lemming like Gorn.

McKinstry said:
Pavlov Grenadier said:
On a side note, Mckinstry said he rolled the terrain randomly but I had stepped out of the room so he and Joe probably conspired to set it up in a way to hurt me (never trust anyone who doesn’t have fur all over their body :wink: )

Thanks again for all the responses!

Twit.

Joe and I are paragons of virtue. You chose to take the cheese encrusted Kzinti instead of the valorous Klinks, the noble Feds, the honorable Roms or even the lemming like Gorn.

Why thank you kind sir! "Twit" roughly translates from Kzinti as "Great and Sagely". What a nice thing to say :lol:

Whats a Lemming :?: , is it edable :?: .

They must be brave and proud beasts with a problem turning - is this why they always appear to run off cliffs, as they are unable to turn away in time :?: :lol: - to be compared with Gorn

Keeper Nilbog said:
Whats a Lemming :?: , is it edable :?: .

They must be brave and proud beasts with a problem turning - is this why they always appear to run off cliffs, as they are unable to turn away in time :?: :lol: - to be compared with Gorn

Hahahahahaha.

Fantastic.

Good job I wasn't drinking my coffee when I got to that :lol:

Back