A question on the old Atlantian edition turn in program

Corwyn

Mongoose
Hi all, Im one of those folks that bought the original edition Conan rpg and didnt want to mar it by cutting up a page to get a copy of the Atlantean edition. I just got around to ordering a copy but after checking I realized that the ISBN for both editions is the same. I hope Im getting an Atlantean edition but in the event I dont, is the turn in program still in effect? Thanks in advance

Corwyn

It is indeed - drop Mark a line at mhumphries@mongoosepublishing.com if you end up with the older book.

I probably should have thought about the pocket edition but it is SUCH a beautiful book hehe. Well it arrived today and it would indeed appear to be the first edition of the rules...the atlantean ed is clearly marked on the cover isnt it? Either way my email will be incoming.

Just for the record I do beg that in the event something like this happens again, please please please change the isbn number :)

Thanks for the assistance

Corwyn

Corwyn said:
Well it arrived today and it would indeed appear to be the first edition of the rules...the atlantean ed is clearly marked on the cover isnt it?

The AE is clearly marked on the front cover.

LBH

Corwyn said:
Hi all, Im one of those folks that bought the original edition Conan rpg and didnt want to mar it by cutting up a page to get a copy of the Atlantean edition.
Corwyn

It was hardly a mar, infact its downright impossible to notce, unless for some reason you really really love the last page of the book

Which page number are we supposed to cut out a buddy of mine is asking and I am to lazy to get my older copied back from the guys I loaned them too.

Auggie said:
I have the original, Atlantean and pocket edition of the game. I wouldn't part with any of them :D

Sounds like you like Conan as much as I like B5, Original, 2nd print (Signed by msprange and Claudia Christian) and Pocket edition.

If the B5 revised edition comes out, I'll buy that as well.

LBH

lastbesthope said:
Auggie said:
I have the original, Atlantean and pocket edition of the game. I wouldn't part with any of them :D

Sounds like you like Conan as much as I like B5, Original, 2nd print (Signed by msprange and Claudia Christian) and Pocket edition.

If the B5 revised edition comes out, I'll buy that as well.

LBH

Indeed :D Always good to have backups just in case.

In case of uncoordinated players spilling coffee all over the pages, unless they're Michael Garibaldi, they don't get away with it!

LBH

barovan said:
Does anyone remember which page you are supposed to cut out for the Sons of Cimmeria turn in program?

I sson't but if noone else posts it here, email mhumphries@mongoosepublishing.com

He'll tell you what to do, and where to send it.

LBH

Back