A new vehicle for Starship Troopers... Lt. likes Vehicles!

should Rico marry Diz?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mad Scot

Mongoose
Greetings fellow troopers,
I do a lot of scratch-buildin' and kit-bashin'! And one of the things I have kit-bashed was a "Grav Bike" from a miniature line long gone. Originally produced by Grenadier for the WH40k alternative line of mini's. It started it's life out as a (snicker.. snicker) uni-bike... But I breathed new life into it... Molded it and shaped it into somethin' a bit more practical. The problem I have is this. What stats to use for this marvelous creation of mine. I have toyed w/the idea of using a modified version of the skimmer stats.
I am open to suggestions. Also I have other creations that follow in the same vein, such as "grav-sled's" which I have used in 'other' Sci-Fi games.(they hold approx. five figures on std. bases depending on the size of grav-sled. As soon as I can pry the digital camera from my lovely wife's grip I'll try to get some pic's up (for you Modeling critics out there to judge my accomplishments).
Thank you for your attention
Lt. Dannaigh Mackay
72nd Regiment of Scots Dragoons
4th Division
1st Company Command
1st Platoon of the meanest bastards that ever put their hands on a Morita!
Our motto! "Don't get in our way!"
"Mackay's Marauders"

Those two getting together is bad no matter which way you look at it:

movie:
He's the higher officer
She's dead

book:
He's the higher officer
She's...a He...and dead.

cartoon:
come on, it's a kid's show

Cristo Meyers said:

movie:
He's the higher officer
She's dead

book:
He's the higher officer
She's...a He...and dead.

cartoon:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :lol: ! Nice!

Cristo Meyers said:

movie:
He's the higher officer
She's dead

book:
He's the higher officer
She's...a He...and dead.

cartoon:

She's .. A He?

Don't tell me it's "The Crying Game" all over again. That was one movie I did not need to see! :cry:

fluffy05 said:
Cristo Meyers said:

movie:
He's the higher officer
She's dead

book:
He's the higher officer
She's...a He...and dead.

cartoon:

She's .. A He?

Don't tell me it's "The Crying Game" all over again. That was one movie I did not need to see! :cry:

Yet another bookvirgin I see... Yes, in the book Dizzy is a man... The movie (then followed by the CGI) decided on adding a more equal sex policy in to the MI than Heinleins novel... though to my recollection there were all of one woman in the CGI's MI... Making CGI Dizzy about as popular as smurfette... Heinleins novel does put women into many combative roles as pilots and navy but not one is MI....

The best description of women in the MI is definately in the RPG's Boot Camp...

bookvirgin...

Yes! I'm a Virgin again!

I didn't loose my Virginity it was stolen from me! I went to sleep with Elle McPherson :D & woke up next to a brain bug :shock: .

I will never drink so much again :oops:

Cristo Meyers said:

movie:
He's the higher officer
She's dead

book:
He's the higher officer
She's...a He...and dead.

cartoon:

The Roughnecks aren't a kids show! At least in my oppinion!

I'll tell that to the Kid's WB...

Just 'cause it's a cartoon doesn't mean it isn't good, I would love to see the Roughnecks back on TV

Cristo Meyers said:
I'll tell that to the Kid's WB...

Just 'cause it's a cartoon doesn't mean it isn't good, I would love to see the Roughnecks back on TV

:D same here :D

i had to buy the dvd's :cry: :cry:

ok here it is: now that I have figured out how to do this... Sort of...

a28e49aa.jpg

a26e9463.jpg

And the Grav Sleds:
8e221a61.jpg

lggravsledwtroopers041.jpg

Sorry aboot the size folks, I havnt figured out how to resize the photos yet

Oh yeah I just got one of those too. Had the exact same idea.

It's not an old Grenadier model but a RAFM Reaction Marines model.

CmdrKiley said:
Oh yeah I just got one of those too. Had the exact same idea.

It's not an old Grenadier model but a RAFM Reaction Marines model.
Right! It was RAFM! see what playing with all that lead has done to my brain? Oh wait it was the Drugs that did that! Or was it DR. Dimento and his Memory Wiper? I just can't remember!
Yeah got a bunch of the reaction marines minis too. silly little tracked trailers & stupid looking helmets. I cut off all their heads and put different heads on them. Looks much better.
a secret about the uni bike, I used sheet styrine cut to fit on the bottom of the first two. this one I used 2 part plumber's epoxy putty that I got at a local plumbing supply. cost me about $5 for tube/stick 8" long & about the diameter of a nickel. or a Half Pence in the UK. filled in the hollow under body. then drilled out for the stand.

Rico should not marry Diz , like the name she is Dizzy , Rico should cap her ass . :twisted:
However if Dizzy was like Ripley in Aliens..............
Picture this.....Rico takes Ripley out for a meal , Rico being the poor little rich kid he is orders Fresh Oyesters , Ripley sees the Oyesters , reminds her of facehuggers ,,cue pulse rifles ,flame units, dead diners , dead waiters , lightly toasted arrogant chef , sounds of Rico blubbing in the corner.
Thats my kinda date....yeeha
John :twisted:

when i see the smaller jet and its so small and its a one man vehicle i just want to scream one thing...

COOOOBBBRAAAA!!!!!

WHAT? Cobra? no way!
You're high dude.
Can I have some those drugs you're takin?
I need to feel better about myself now that you insulted me.

hamlrt said:
Rico should not marry Diz , like the name she is Dizzy , Rico should cap her ass . :twisted:
However if Dizzy was like Ripley in Aliens..............
Picture this.....Rico takes Ripley out for a meal , Rico being the poor little rich kid he is orders Fresh Oyesters , Ripley sees the Oyesters , reminds her of facehuggers ,,cue pulse rifles ,flame units, dead diners , dead waiters , lightly toasted arrogant chef , sounds of Rico blubbing in the corner.
Thats my kinda date....yeeha
John :twisted:
you are sick dude! Get off the poll! It's over!
Jeeez! :roll:
:shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol:

Back