A new vehicle for Starship Troopers... Lt. likes Vehicles!

should Rico marry Diz?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
CmdrKiley said:
Oh yeah I just got one of those too. Had the exact same idea.

It's not an old Grenadier model but a RAFM Reaction Marines model.

I would never suggest making some small changes to the vehicles to make it a flying jetbike, and then recasting this in safe and non-toxic pewter or resin for personal hobby use... :wink:

--Chris
www.chrisvalera.com

Lieutenant Rasczak said:
Talking about vehicles, you know what I would like to see - the APC's they had in the Animated Series!

How's about it Mongoose!
Yepper's!! AB SO LUTE LEE 4 sure! the six wheeled type! I am scanning the modern APC line up of Model kits that are out there in 1/35th scale. I have been thinking of using either the LAV Pirhana or a BMP/BMD or BDRM kit & widening it to look more sci-fi ish, perhaps get two kits & do the WIDE GLYDE stretch to it.

chris_valera said:
CmdrKiley said:
Oh yeah I just got one of those too. Had the exact same idea.

It's not an old Grenadier model but a RAFM Reaction Marines model.

I would never suggest making some small changes to the vehicles to make it a flying jetbike, and then recasting this in safe and non-toxic pewter or resin for personal hobby use... :wink:

--Chris
www.chrisvalera.com

Chris....
Funny you should say that...
I have a friend who does casting and he has told me that if I supply the Lead... Well you know how the rest goes!

Back