A couple of quick questions about armaggedon

Guchi

Mongoose
Okay, im in the process of starting a new EA fleet, either 3rd age or crusade era, so my first question:

Are the Delphi and Apollo in 3rd age, or just crusade?

Next, Do all Vorlon ships go up a level? or just certain ones want to know how it affects my existing fleet.

Thankyou!

Oh yeah those Vorlons interest me as well.

I know the two cruisers go up a lvl, but what about transports and destroyers? They stay at skirmish and raid or turn into raid and battle? Never read anything about thm yet. (Yeah kinda makes you go with the assumption of them staying at their SFOS lvl ^^)

Everything Vorlon went up a level. It also got a boost. So overall, Vorlons are more powerful than they used to me (IMO).

Dread Pirate Burger said:
Everything Vorlon went up a level. It also got a boost. So overall, Vorlons are more powerful than they used to me (IMO).
Still the same damage system though... :roll: Even bigger more unwieldy numbers...

Wulf

I am wondering if the tournaments are going to go up to battle as a rule due to the number of races/eras becoming restricted in the lower pls. Would be a real shame.

Ripple

Ripple said:
I am wondering if the tournaments are going to go up to battle as a rule due to the number of races/eras becoming restricted in the lower pls. Would be a real shame.
For ages, people complained (quite rightly!) that Shadows and Vorlons were too weak. This is the downside of powerful...

Wulf

Back