A couple of questions about the new gamebooks

grobog

Mongoose
The description for the new gamebooks states that if you buy all the collectors edition gamebooks (either seperately or in the megadeal) you will get the novels free.
How exactly will the purchase of the gamebooks be tracked if they are bought seperately? Do they have to be purchased from your site so that you will have a record of my purchases?

About the Megadeal, we will still be able to buy the megadeal after the books start coming out? If so then I assume that after some books are released then a purchase of the megadeal will get you all the released books right then and your name added to the list for the remaining books.

If someone who knows could answer these I would greatly appreciate it.

P.S. I am also sad that there will be no sword, but I agree with your decision to pull it rather than give out a shoddy replica.

grobog said:
The description for the new gamebooks states that if you buy all the collectors edition gamebooks (either seperately or in the megadeal) you will get the novels free.
How exactly will the purchase of the gamebooks be tracked if they are bought seperately? Do they have to be purchased from your site so that you will have a record of my purchases?

The Collector's Editions are only available through us, and we will record all purchases.

grobog said:
About the Megadeal, we will still be able to buy the megadeal after the books start coming out? If so then I assume that after some books are released then a purchase of the megadeal will get you all the released books right then and your name added to the list for the remaining books.

No decision made yet as to when the Mega Deal will end - if it runs after the release of the first book, your method is the obvious one to use.

Can I add to these questions?

What will the availability of the Collector's Editions be like? Will they be phased out after a while? I ask because it's been mentioned that the last, never-before-released, books may be released out of sequence, but as a general gamebook fan who will be using the new releases to get into Lone Wolf I don't really want to buy books I won't play for ages - but at the same time I don't want to miss out on the Collector's Editions.

Also, how will getting the novels by buying the Collector's Editions individually work? Will they just be sent together when people order the last release? This question kind of ties into the above - will Collector's Edition's of the novels still be available by then?

Hopefully the megadeal will continue for a bit. Not everyone has the funds at hand to purchase all the books at once. And a two-three month impromptu window is rather brief, if it doesn't extend past release of the first book.

However, for some of us, the funding issue will be remedied in a week or so.

Back