• i like the slaves

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • not sure about the slaves

• i hate the slaves

• Total voters
xeoran said:
I dont think hate is a strong enough word for how I feel.

1 or 2 of the models i like but the rest are awful like the shemale one eww i didnt want to be two nasty so i put hate :p

No offense, but you're kind of beating a dead horse. There have been a few threads similar to this already, and it seems like they are NOT well liked. Now lets move on shall we? :wink:

as he said you are beating a dead horse.
I like the slaves, the only exception is the ape faced one, which I will give a new head. I will also convert my squads to look more like my imagery (self mutilation to look like skinnies, for acception into skinnie society) and more scrappy armour, less skin showing.

I put down 'Not sure'. I like the models, but they just don't strike me as appropriate for the Skinnies style really... They'd look much better as a gang for GoMC1 (As many MANY people have said). Or even as a gang of road-warriors in a Mad Max style future. But they look rather silly as a military unit, even if they are being forced into it... You'd think they'd have at least some kind of basic armor, like the LAMI do. Even if it's patched together from a half-dozen other armor suits or something.

I like the models, though I would have liked to see them a little more grungier like the pictures in the Skinnie army book.

For Skinnie Slaves, I hate them. If they labeled them as Gangs of Mega-City One Gangers, then I'd say they're OK, not great but OK.

I think I'll be sculpting mine outta shit! and they'll still look better than Mongoose's. :evil:

but like i said before............. thank GOD i don't play SKINNIES! :lol:

It does not really matter as I did not intend to run a slave army. Closer to the concept art for both them and the Leader would have been nice. Really I just think that for all the ugly chick figs we get we deserve a nice one or two. I mean cute people can fight too! :lol: Here is to the fleet pilot Adrian is working on!

Major Chaos said:
It does not really matter as I did not intend to run a slave army. Closer to the concept art for both them and the Leader would have been nice. Really I just think that for all the ugly chick figs we get we deserve a nice one or two. I mean cute people can fight too! :lol: Here is to the fleet pilot Adrian is working on!

She's obviously had it rough (she is a Slave after all)!

easily the weakest sculpts yet, numerous smaller companies produce better alternatives. Bad conceptually, as regardless of atmosphere theyre costumes are 80s ish and thus pathetic. Give me some rags of uniforms and remnant basic clothes, with lots of rags and ripped up skinny robes for them.

I like the slaves just that mongoose made them like they were from another game. If they sticked to the concept art they would look so cool. But they are fine otherwise.

Back