Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skinnie Raiders (plastics)

• Skinnie Militia (plastics)

• Total voters
Grah said:
Ripplers. Ripplers. Ripplers.

They are fantastic in the CGI. I'm going to knock up a couple using plasticene to make molds and latex and plaster to cast them in/with. Plus the spare legs from the warriors. I want lots of ripplers. Swarming. Great.

Grah

you know they will be a fantastic adition when they come out.

i also what the troop apc

also the imposter bug,, that thing was a ninja,,, took on near an entire platoon single handidl;y with kunfoo moves and nija bug action

<chant> Brain, Brain, Brain <\chant>

I want 15 Warriors at a time to take a third action . . . BEFORE I start using Suggestion . . .

Mr Evil said:
also the imposter bug,, that thing was a ninja,,, took on near an entire platoon single handidl;y with kunfoo moves and nija bug action
I need to see ninja bug action. In the CGI series, what campaign did it appear in?

Good enough. I'll use you as the excuse to Checkpoint Wifey "but dear, love, darling, MR EVIL didn't know which one so I HAD to buy ALL of the DVDs!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aren't there a lot of minis out there that look just like the TAC fighter? ANd what is this Rippler for all of us without access to the series?

This reminds me of something I saw at Historicon a few years back...

There was a man explaining to his wife the difference between "needs" and "wants". He was telling his wife that he didn't "want" to buy these minis, he "needed" to buy these minis to complete his army. I had to get out of there too fast to hear the rest of this - I was already spitting soda out of my nose....

Thanks

General Veers said:
Good enough. I'll use you as the excuse to Checkpoint Wifey "but dear, love, darling, MR EVIL didn't know which one so I HAD to buy ALL of the DVDs!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

I want the Ape most of all the minis listed in the poll, but I want all of them except the skinnies. Fortunatley I don't have to convince anyone that I need the minis. :lol:

Long Island Gamer said:
This reminds me of something I saw at Historicon a few years back...

There was a man explaining to his wife the difference between "needs" and "wants".
OK... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

RULE #1, NEVER take your "significant other" to Historicon (or any con) if they truly are not addicted to the hobby.

RULE #2, see RULE #1.

Back on topic, I NEED a Tanker Bug! :twisted: :twisted:

I do "want" a tanker first.......I still "need" ALL the choices SOON. :) I'm starting to pickup speed.......a couple of bugs, then two or three MIs. I am preping 5 MIs at a time. I paint the legs/chests (after gluing) before adding arms/weapons etc. Welll...........for now, the legs are being left "natural gray". I can do boots and bases whenever.

General Veers said:

I case you didn't see when I posted this earlier, the whole series is coming out as a set in July. I found it on www.dvdempire.com at a pretty reasonable price too.

Back