which LW books are now printing without errors?

lavmorc

Mongoose
I've been waiting to order each book until they are without printing errors or omissions. Is it safe to order book 1 yet? How about books 2 and 3? Thanks.

Any word on when/if books 3 and 4 will be republished error-free? I have the first 2 books already but decided to hold off on ordering any more untill the quality issues were fixed.

Thanks.

Any word on when/if books 3 and 4 will be republished error-free? I have the first 2 books already but decided to hold off on ordering any more untill the quality issues were fixed.

me too

very good question

i have stopped buying at book number 3

It seems that book 6 is also printed without major mistakes (a few small errors like in every gamebook, nothing really important).

It also seems that last print of book 3 includes the 192 section.

So they've done a second round of book 3 since they switched printers? I got one of the "new" ones (ordered 1-5 while they were in the switchover process), and it's missing 192. If there are new-style book 3s, any chance we'll be able to get a trade in for a corrected one, I wonder.

beowuuf said:
Yes, if you hand in your old one they will replace it with a new one.
Could a Mongoosian please confirm this and specify to which address faulty books should be returned? (plus any other information they need). I'd certainly like to get a "fixed" book 3. ;)

Matt himself has in another thread. As for the address, I have to assume the return address is Mongoose Publishing themselves.

Thanks guys. Sounds like Books 1-3 and 6 are good to order. What's up with Books 4 and 5 -- should I hold off on those?

Back