• MI + Skinnies

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I gots all of 'em

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

privateer

Mongoose
Revamp of an earlier poll, I'm pretty sure. Now that the dust has settled from the early days of the initial releases, I'm wondering what everyone's collecting nowadays.

Well, I consider myself a strictly MI player, however, I do have a handful of Skinny Raiders (as advisors), so I voted MI/Skinny.

Using some converted figures I have all of them. But I do own at least a smattering of each force available. I have two large armies in bugs/MI and a small skinny force.

I've got about 2000 points of MI, and 2500 in bugs because I was the fisrt person in my area to play the game, and needed both sides to demo. That being said, once the Arachnid book comes out I will probably have to collect strictly bugs due to monetary limitations!

Well technically I don't have an army of skinnies yet but I'll have them when the new skinnie stuff comes out.
I'm actually collecting two lots of skinnies too, so that I can have half of them painted 'Evil' (okay, black base coat, dark blue armor with silver highlights) to represent them being under the Bugs control.
I think my 'Good' skinnies are gonna be purple armour with gold highlights & some in the same colours as my M.I

Kupo

i was only planning on getting MI and Bugs but when i saw how powerful the Skinnies can be im getting them as well

Bugs and MI (all four types platoons)
I really cant decide between them, one week its MI all the way then i watch or read somthing and its Bugs bugs bugs.
what can a man do?

may be i can sell the girlfriend to pay for more mongoose goodies :lol:
(if you read this dear, i am only joking)

I've collected both MI and Bugs to showcase each side for demos. When something new comes out, I try to scoop it up, that way people can playtest the model before they buy it! (That's what I tell myself, anyway!)

Ooh, I'd be careful there, lest ye find your minis on the front stoop with you luggage! :shock:

Roughneck2zero said:
I've collected both MI and Bugs to showcase each side for demos. When something new comes out, I try to scoop it up, that way people can playtest the model before they buy it! (That's what I tell myself, anyway!)

Ooh, I'd be careful there, lest ye find your minis on the front stoop with you luggage! :shock:

Or if she is a gamer too you might find just your luggage :)

Low Roller 1-1 said:
(if you read this dear, i am only joking)

i bid £3.67

could do with a new woman at the moment. (dont tell the wife thingy)

Back