• To Z'ha'Dum...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shopping....

• On Holiday...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Perhaps it was stolen to fight in an ancient war, and will be replaced with a cheaper but still cool forum?

Went to Hell in a handbasket.

...Or was it assigned as ambassador to the homeworld of a former enemy and is soon to be replaced by grinning jarhead with an obsession with orange juice... :)

Cheers
Mark

I know what happened - I haven't posted for a long time and wanted to post something today.

And there is the point. The B5 forum fears me and therefore it decided to rather face the Shadows.

But - dear, B5 forum, you can run - but you cannot hide. I'll find you.

I have 3 answers to this depending on your take on the matter, consider them a 3-edged sword of answers if you will:

1) Humour:

MarkNorfolk said:
Went to Hell in a handbasket.

that was my first thought! :lol:

Of course if we follow the progression of the stations as presented in the 2E adverts in s&P then if 1-4 were respectively collapsed, sabotaged, destroyed and disappeared then the Babylon 5 thread was......

...destroyed as a hazard to shipping :lol:

2) Conspiracy:

They knew I was prepping a list of questions about converting 1st ed to 2ER and didn't think they could handle it, so deleted the thread!

3) The truth:

Noticing the missing thread at lunchtime at work I dug out the Mongoose office nmbwer and rang them. Answered by a voice I half recognised, I told them I noticed about the msising forum and asked what was happening. Realised I was talking to ALex and so introduced myself.

Basically he reckoned it was one of two reasons, either it had fallen off by accident and he would look into getting it fixed, or it is some revamop of the threads due to the release of 2E.

You see rather than asking on the forum, which while amusing is unlikely to bring it to the attention of the Mongoose peeps, 'cos if they were on the forum to notice this post they'd likely already have noticed that the forum was missing, I decided to grab the mongoose by the tail and contact them by more direct methods :lol:

LBH

LBH said:
Basically he reckoned it was one of two reasons, either it had fallen off by accident and he would look into getting it fixed, or it is some revamop of the threads due to the release of 2E.

Still just speculation, so what really happened?

Someone let Jetson loose in the Office.

lastbesthope said:
Noticing the missing thread at lunchtime at work I dug out the Mongoose office nmbwer and rang them. ... I decided to grab the mongoose by the tail and contact them by more direct methods :lol:

LBH

How's the cold turkey thing going?

I can handle it, I just need one more hit to get me through this rough patch.

[Trainspotting]
I ownder if I can get a B5 suppository?
[/Trainspotting]

LBH

lastbesthope said:
I can handle it, I just need one more hit to get me through this rough patch.

[Trainspotting]
I ownder if I can get a B5 suppository?
[/Trainspotting]

You could use the Mongoose mini though the solar panels might cause a few problems :shock:

Hey peeps, the forums back.

ANd just you wait, one day I'll assemble both my Revell Babylon 5 models and then you'll be in trouble.

LBH

Back