Where o' where are all the US Players???

We will be playing a 2 on 2, 4000 pt. game this Friday at Attactix. Please stop by any time after 5. I would love to meet you! If you want to participate I'm sure you could push around my bugs.

I'm not sure how "no time for painting" got translated into "have enough time to drive for 2 hours to watch part of a game" :) As it happens I've been thinking of going on a road trip down to Attactix anyway, so now I know to aim for Fridays. Thanks for the invite!

And if you often end emails with quotations from Greece, we may have already met. I run Navia Dratp at the local cons these days...

Hiromoon said:
DC Area with 1 other active player... there's another one up near DC proper, and a third all the way in Richmond (he goes to some crappy school down there... and like Macs).

Wha, another SST player in Richmond VA? Is the crappy school VCU?

judgedoug said:
Wha, another SST player in Richmond VA? Is the crappy school VCU?

He's known as Dan, and he's ex-Mongoose Infantry (but not by choice). I don't know what school he attends, but I've yelled at him to get over to the only remaining gaming store down there, so you might run into him

to xorrandor, avenger6 is the only 1 of us with his army painted, the rest of us are bums and all play with either my figs or his really. We just love to play for fun.

If you can ever come down to attactix pm me or something, i live about 30 mins away but you will always find me down there on a friday.

also, if you dont want to buy any minis at the moment, i would be willing to let you use mine, i have 2k of bugs, pathfinders and skinnies and im working on building my mi cap troopers at the moment which will be well over 2k

Mobile, Alabama. If anyone is near, I frequent a shop called Borderland Relics and usually bring both bugs and MI and terrain and other games and...and

-JM

Gastonia?! :shock:

Man, I lived in Charlotte up until 2 or so years ago. If you ever find your way into the Atlanta area, please let me know.

Thanks to all for the responses,
it's nice to know there are others out there.
Myself I am in Tucson Az. there are Two game stores I will typically go to. Hat's Games on S. Alvernon & Hardcastle Cards & Games on Wilmot & 22nd. Lately I have been going to Hat's on Thursday evenings (since they stay open later than Hardcastle) & have been assembling miniatures. Bugs mostly, I recently cleaned Hat out of all his SST stock which were mostly bugs & a few MI & 4 Blisters of Skinnies. I also recently bought a guy out of his collection which was two box sets of the game & a boatload of bugs & MI. I need to pick up a plasma bug or two & a Brain bug to finish out my bugs army. I'm not keen on the infiltrators or other funky bugs that are out @ the moment. So I've been rather busy putting figs together, & not had much time to play. I do have enough MI put together & painted to field a pretty good sized army.
So if there is anyone out there in the Tucson/Casa Grande/Sierra Vista/Marana/OroValley area would like to get together let me know.
PM me for my phone # so we can coordinate.
By the Way Surgeon the invite extends to you as well.

Just me and my opponent play SST in town that I know of, and I've put up signs and hosted demos trying to get the game off the ground. Currently I'm in Champaign, IL. But soon I'll be moving to Thailand for a few months then off to Eugene, OR. Anybody play in Eugene who'd be interested in showin' around a bug player early next year?

Back