where do you run your Conan games?

Tim Mercado

Mongoose
Might be wrong forum for this question, kinda looked around but couldn't find any "player locater" type threads.

I'm currently out of the country (USA) at the time, and will be for a while, but when I get back I will naturally want to find a group to game with. So my question is, where is everyone from? I know many are from the UK, and where it would be cool to meet you, I don't have my own private jet to make weekend RPG sessions. Trust me, I have flogged the people responsible :twisted: .

I'll be moving to the San Diego CA area when I get back. probably a gold mine of gamers in the area, but as my RPG fires seem to have been rekindled with the Conan RPG (which, admittedly, I still don't know anything about; I'm awaiting delivery) I'm anxious to know if any posters hail from that area.

And it would be cool to see where everyone else is from anyways. Take it easy, everybody.

Tim

haha right on, gav.

hope its a nice shed. a hyperborean one even. with a beer fridge and lots of posters of girls. :twisted:

I'm located in Greece and to be more specific from Thessaloniki a big town in north:) . I am Gm here and there is a huge interest about Conan here:) we organize often events,tournaments and campains:) with the kind support of Mongoose Publishing :))

Back