What Happened to "Trolls and Trollkin"?

Rurik

Mongoose
I am pretty sure that up until recently there was a RQ release on the upcoming releases called "Trolls and Trollkin" or something similar.

I am not sure if that was a supplement or mini's - I think it was mini's but I am not sure if that is based on any info I'd seen or not.

Anyway, it's gone now. :(

You'll get used to that in time :) Releases get shuffled around quite a lot here - in a lot of ways its nice to be able to watch it happen and get more advance notice, rather than having to wait for Mongoose to truly finalize something and we only hear about it three or four weeks before its out.

When it disappears off completely it'll usually either crop up a few months later than expected or appear back on the list without any warning :)

Just ask the guys on the Starship Troopers Miniatures Game board - things are always shuffling around ;)

If you have access to some of the old Chaosium RQ2 products (especially Wyrm's Footnotes), it's always fun to look through the "Coming Soon" section for all sorts of products that never got made.

Urox said:
If you have access to some of the old Chaosium RQ2 products (especially Wyrm's Footnotes), it's always fun to look through the "Comming Soon" section for all sorts of products that never got made.

Hey now, that is not entirely fair...

HeroQuest eventually got made, didn't it? :lol:

Rurik said:
Urox said:
If you have access to some of the old Chaosium RQ2 products (especially Wyrm's Footnotes), it's always fun to look through the "Comming Soon" section for all sorts of products that never got made.

Hey now, that is not entirely fair...

HeroQuest eventually got made, didn't it? :lol:

Yeah, but not in the way orginally planned. Come to think of it, pretty much everything CHaosium promised eventually got published. Just, not always by Chaosium, and not always in the form expected.

JUst assume that a Zorak Zoran Rune Lord needed the lead for enbchanted armor! :D

Back