Website Media Kit

blackscribit

Mongoose
I am getting ready to kick off a new Traveller campaign and wondered if there was a media kit with banners, footers, or usable graphics that could be used for the campaign website?

I loved it when Verizon offered webspace and allowed you to make HTML pages.
We had three BattleTech campaigns, two of them connected, that used the site. Images of the characters with links to regularly updated character sheets, Mechs and their sheets, ribbons, campaigns, staged battle scenes from Mech Commander, Player logs and commentaries and a running synopsis of the latest session from an in-game/in character perspective...
I really missed being able to do that when they ditched the service as part of a standard (dial up) IP subscription.

@MongooseBella In case you did not see this.

I have my site for my campaign set up with mostly the familiar Traveller color scheme. I use the default background from the FG theme (used by permission of MadBeardMan and the artist) but it would be nice to also include official Traveller logo etc similar to what the TAS program does for PDF.

I am getting ready to kick off a new Traveller campaign and wondered if there was a media kit with banners, footers, or usable graphics that could be used for the campaign website?
I did this "Traveller Played Here" poster using graphics borrowed from Mongoose' website. I used the free Google font "Michroma" because I didn't have an official font to use.

Attachments

• traveller-in-contact-advert-a3.pdf
    920.8 KB · Views: 20
Hi there, I'm afraid we don't currently have a media kit beyond what's offered under the TAS programme, but we'll look into this :)

Back