WARS RPG - Engineer question

CC01

Mongoose
Would anyone be able to tell me what is the unique ability for the Engineer class?

The table lists Engineer's Kit for 1st level but doesn't give any details. I am assuming that is a free toolkit but it doesn't seem to fit the unique ability concept :) Jury-Rig looks like a candidate, but it seems like something all engineers would use.

Any suggestions or official rulings would be appreciated :D

CC01 said:
Would anyone be able to tell me what is the unique ability for the Engineer class?

The table lists Engineer's Kit for 1st level but doesn't give any details. I am assuming that is a free toolkit but it doesn't seem to fit the unique ability concept :) Jury-Rig looks like a candidate, but it seems like something all engineers would use.

Any suggestions or official rulings would be appreciated :D

If I remember rightly it was something from an earlier incarnation of thier class abilities that got removed, however the mention of it got missed and made it into the final book. As such just disregard or as you say give them a free toolkit as you see fit.

Neo said:
If I remember rightly it was something from an earlier incarnation of thier class abilities that got removed, however the mention of it got missed and made it into the final book. As such just disregard or as you say give them a free toolkit as you see fit.

Thanks for the reply. I'll ditch the engineer's kit and turn Jury-Rig into the unique ability for the Engineer. This makes it a closer fit to the Medic entry with their Medical Expertise unique ability.

CC01 said:
Neo said:

Thanks for the reply. I'll ditch the engineer's kit and turn Jury-Rig into the unique ability for the Engineer. This makes it a closer fit to the Medic entry with their Medical Expertise unique ability.

my pleasure, glad I could be of assistance.

Back