warlock class destroyer

luec3493

Mongoose
are there plans to print the rpg stats for the warlock. cronos, delphi, or apollo class starships. Two will the eathforce campaign guide include a example orders of battles for the space force and examples on how to orginzed ground forces.

Hi guys,

I can say this - next year we are producing a big hardback called Shiops of the Galaxy (working title) that will have details on _every_ ship in the RPG, to go with new space combat rules. . .

Hey hey, I can work with that. I'll say this to make it official, please make sure each ship has a picture. Honestly I wouldn't worry about putting the ship against a space background since some of the EA and one or two Narn ships seem kinda dark in the fleet book for Call to Arms.

msprange said:
I can say this - next year we are producing a big hardback called Shiops of the Galaxy (working title) that will have details on _every_ ship in the RPG, to go with new space combat rules. . .

Cool, Is this an RPG book set?

Sounds like it's one book that will be a sourcebook for the RPG and possibly Call to Arms as well.

How close am I on this guess?

lastbesthope said:
Consider me on the waiting list for this!

Definitely time for the droolers to come on :)

Now, Any closer timeframe on that book? ie: what quarter of the year to expect it?
Or even which HALF of the year?

Slingbld~

Now when you say every ship, do you mean every ship in the series? every ship in the expanded B5 universe? every ship you have space for?

Will it include ships of the anchients?

Vorlon and Shadow dreadnoghts?

Back