Vonotar gets Psychic Attacks...

SableWyvern

Mongoose
Caverns of Kalte, para 164.

"You glimpse Vonotar raising his black staff and fixing his gaze towards Loi-Kymar. He is attacking the old magician with his Mindforce."

So, do you put this down to his staff? Should Brotherhood mages gain access to Psychic Combat? Or did Vonotar multiclass?

Don't forget that he had allied himself with the Darklords, and had learnt right-hand magic by this stage. They possibly get psychic attacks.

Vonotar was not only multi-classed; he had the dubious benefit of the "Mark of Naar", a special 'power' you will all be reading about soon- I promise. <chuckle>

-A

Mongoose August said:
Vonotar was not only multi-classed; he had the dubious benefit of the "Mark of Naar", a special 'power' you will all be reading about soon- I promise. <chuckle>

-A

Could it stand to reason that a Mark of Kai or a Mark of Ishir would be viable options as well? I mean, LW was by no means an average Kai Lord - he was a special case, as I think this would be it.

Hey, I'm just talkin' here, you know... for the sake of just hearin' myself speak and all....

Yes, it stands to reason, but both Kai and Ishir are MUCH less likely to grant these special Marks. They tend to stay out of mortal affairs until the very last moment, after all. That, and Ishir is still bound by her "Peace" accord...

....though Kai has been known to ignore it when he has to.

-A

Back