Underdark in Hyboria? He's crazy!

In fact the beginning of Conan the Indomitabole is quite good: a curse and 2 lovers fused in the same body and the ending is tragic. Parry had a good thread to start with when he decided his worms would be suggestively pink. I wonder why he didn't write the witch liked to ride her worms to reach her orgams.
Unfortunately, I have bought other Conan pastiches from S. Perry. I am not very motivated to read them though but I just hope they are somewhat better.

The King said:
In fact the beginning of Conan the Indomitabole is quite good: a curse and 2 lovers fused in the same body and the ending is tragic.

:raises eyebrow:

You're kinder than I am in that regard.

Parry had a good thread to start with when he decided his worms would be suggestively pink. I wonder why he didn't write the witch liked to ride her worms to reach her orgams.

Actually since my mind has been dragged back into that literary morass, I think I recall he did.....something he mentioned about her worm saddle design as her worm mount was getting under way.

I'm regretting having ever asked about this story.....

Unfortunately, I have bought other Conan pastiches from S. Perry. I am not very motivated to read them though but I just hope they are somewhat better.

That'd be an easily reached goal I think.....

Back