UK Mercs?

A few of us are waiting on Matt to come back from the US in his little rowing boat, laden with boxes of Mercenary and sporting a month-long beard ;) :lol: :lol:

Gruffty the Hiver said:
A few of us are waiting on Matt to come back from the US in his little rowing boat ...

Bad luck, I think. Some guy named Friday just found a couple of soaked
Mercenary copies on the beach of some remote island, I hear. He is a
bit disappointed because there was no core rulebook. :D

Unfortunately, any copies sent by canoe have disappeared and will be found hiding in Panama in 5 years time, claiming to have no memory of the intervening period.

However, presumably using more traditional shipping methods, Leisure Games are listing Mercenary in this week's releases, so fingers crossed....

All Mercenary books due to be sent from the UK are leaving the office this afternoon! If you are _very_ lucky, you may see a copy tomorrow, but more likely Thursday, if you are in the UK.

msprange said:
All Mercenary books due to be sent from the UK are leaving the office this afternoon! If you are _very_ lucky, you may see a copy tomorrow, but more likely Thursday, if you are in the UK.
How was the crossing, Matt? You got rid of the beard yet? ;) :lol:

Gruffty the Hiver said:
I *think* Mongoose send out all european orders from the UK. So those books have to go US--->UK--->Europe.

Correct - except those going to German distributors, which are sourced direct from the US (they should now have them in stock).

Gruffty the Hiver said:
So those books have to go US--->UK--->Europe.

I knew plate tectonics could do surprising things, but are you sure the
UK has already left Europe ? :shock:

rust said:
I knew plate tectonics could do surprising things, but are you sure theUK has already left Europe ? :shock:

Hadn't you heard the latest news? Fog on the Channel - Europe isolated.

Simon

"The UK is not really IN the European car at the moment, we're standing outside the car, by the trafic lights, going; 'We're gonna clean your windows, alright?'" -Eddie Izzard

Gruffty the Hiver said:
Yes, the UK is slowly drifting further out into the Atlantic........... :twisted:

Who will be happier at that, the English or the French?

:twisted:

Phil

Gruffty the Hiver said:
Yes, the UK is slowly drifting further out into the Atlantic........... :twisted:

Ah, in this case I will visit Oostende and wave goodbye to the UK once
it sinks below the horizon - and shortly before it disappears in the Ber-
muda Triangle ... 8)

rust said:
Gruffty the Hiver said:

Ah, in this case I will visit Oostende and wave goodbye to the UK once
it sinks below the horizon - and shortly before it disappears in the Ber-
muda Triangle ... 8)
Nah, everybody in Wales, Lincs, Norfolk and Suffolk are rowing like crazy to make the island turn....

...we're heading for Oz! :lol: :lol: :wink:

Gruffty the Hiver said:
Nah, everybody in Wales, Lincs, Norfolk and Suffolk are rowing like crazy to make the island turn....

...we're heading for Oz! :lol: :lol: :wink:

Surely you should be following the yellow brick road? :shock:

Phil

Back