TravellerCON/USA 2024 - Badges On Sale Now!

FreeTrav

Cosmic Mongoose
TravellerCON/USA 2024 will be happening 11-13 October 2024 at the Hilton DoubleTree Resort Lancaster, 2400 Willow Street Pike, Lancaster, PA. This year’s theme will be “The Ancients”.

Instead of using Kickstarter this year, convention badges are being sold right now via TableTop Events (TTE), https://tabletop.events/conventions/travellercon-usa-2024

Watch this space and the TML and Citizens of the Imperium forum for further information.

TravellerCON/USA 2024 will be happening 11-13 October 2024 at the Hilton DoubleTree Resort Lancaster, 2400 Willow Street Pike, Lancaster, PA. This year’s theme will be “The Ancients”.

Instead of using Kickstarter this year, convention badges are being sold right now via TableTop Events (TTE), https://tabletop.events/conventions/travellercon-usa-2024

Watch this space and the TML and Citizens of the Imperium forum for further information.
It would be nice to see an article on this, after the event.

sounds like a hoot... even though I've been into gaming since I was kid. Board game and RPG. Never been to a gaming convention. Music festivals always took those free time/mini-vacat spots over the years. I'll see about getting permission from the boss better half to go this year. Even the theme sounds really interesting. I haven't got any of the Ancient books yet, among the few Mongoose 2E things I haven't picked up yet. Was sort of on the fence until I started talking with Seth about it after watching his review vid. Was planning on it eventually but might also be cool to wait and go to themed convention and be a player pretty much unspoiled and never even having read the books much less played them.

sounds like a hoot... even though I've been into gaming since I was kid. Board game and RPG. Never been to a gaming convention. Music festivals always took those free time/mini-vacat spots over the years. I'll see about getting permission from the boss better half to go this year. Even the theme sounds really interesting. I haven't got any of the Ancient books yet, among the few Mongoose 2E things I haven't picked up yet. Was sort of on the fence until I started talking with Seth about it after watching his review vid. Was planning on it eventually but might also be cool to wait and go to themed convention and be a player pretty much unspoiled and never even having read the books much less played them.
Bring the Mrs too.

Bring the Mrs too.
hah...not a bad idea at all. See Mrs Mick doesn't drive, never learned how to drive (she was born and lived till we married and she moved here in Rome so never had to to get out and around) so she is sort of tied to me to get around unless pubic transport there is major city quality.

But what better way to try getting her into the game of Traveller.. the captive audience method ... hmm... necessity is the mother of coercion as they say

Back