Anyone going to TravellerCon/USA this October?

ColinD

Cosmic Mongoose
I'm going to TravellerCON/USA this October in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, USA. The Kickstarter is getting more and more successful every year. I went to my first one last year and it was lots of fun. Anyone else going?

I'm going to TravellerCON/USA this October in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, USA. The Kickstarter is getting more and more successful every year. I went to my first one last year and it was lots of fun. Anyone else going?

I will be there as well. I have been going for years, and am originally from Lancaster.

See you all in two weeks, except those without Flyer-1 / AiRaft-1. Colin - Looking forward to playing your next adventure.

Are most Travellers arriving late Friday afternoon? I chose 1 pm Friday to run an adventure and had zero pre_registrations. Is it bad timing, a bad synopsis, a boring premise, or do people not pre-register? Any feedback welcome. https://tabletop.events/conventions/travellercon-usa-2023/schedule/22 Six slots still open...

Probably lots of people won't make it by 1pm on a Friday, or are just a Saturday/Sunday pass (or just don't want to risk one of their two allowed pre-registers on a game that they might end up being late for). Doesn't mean you won't get people signing up at the table.

Probably lots of people won't make it by 1pm on a Friday, or are just a Saturday/Sunday pass (or just don't want to risk one of their two allowed pre-registers on a game that they might end up being late for). Doesn't mean you won't get people signing up at the table.
Thanks - looking forward to chatting with you again.

Really looking forward to all the games, conversations and Traveller goodness in Lancaster. This is such a good convention.

I'm running Hellworld Spaceship Junkyard set on Cephesa .

One of my favorite setting for Adventures is the Solomani Rim with their Dolphins, Aquamorphs, Orcas and the occasional spy or Solomani agitator. All that history and accumulated wealth make for great games.

Back